(Chapter 29)Back To Work

Chapter 28|| Back to Work
Shawn POV

"Beyonce, hurry it's my first day back, I don't want to be late! I yelled.

"Jay calm down your the CEO, you can get there when you want." She said back.

She came down wearing skinny jeans khaki pants and a white tank-top. She looks fine as hell.

"Stop. We've had sex more than enough the past few days." She said.

I'm hoping she's pregnant. I want to actually be in this babies life. I don't think she noticed me not using a condom.

"I love you so much." I told her.

"Whatever." She smirked. I helped her put the kids in the car and drove them to my mom's.

No one new I was back so when I walked into the roc-nation building holding hands with bey, everyone was silent with a shocked expression.

"Who took over the company while I was gone?" I asked.

"James practically took the company away from me, when it wasn't his. I wasn't even aloud to come in here for a while. But I got over it."

James has been one trying to take away my company for a while now. I shouldn't be surprised. But the fact that he said bey couldn't come here just pissed me off.

"Mr. Carter?" My assistant Shirley said. She was like another mother to me.

"Hey! It's good to be back." I smiled.

She brought me into a big hug."Thank god your back! James is going to run this company into the ground."

"Where is he? I have a few words for him?" I asked getting mad.

"He has a meeting in the conference room."

I grabbed Bey's hand and walk to the conference room. I gestured for bey to walk in first.

She walked in front of me while I stayed  outside the door.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled. "Your not allowed into the my building."

"She my wife of course she allowed into MY building." I yelled at him.

He stood shocked, so did the other board members.

"Shawn?"

"Yes." I said glaring at him. I walked to bey and grabbed her hand again. She turned to smile at me. "I need a word with you."

"As you can see I'm-"

"Did I ask that? No! So get your ass out here!" I yelled. He got up from his seat and walked towards me. "This meeting is over as now. Have a good day."

*

"Who the hell do you think you are telling my wife that she can't come into this building!" I yelled.

"From what I know she isn't your wife." He slipped and said.

"You're fired. Get all of your shit! If I see you on my property again I'll take your ass to court."