(Chapter 23) New House

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

__________________

*

Chapter 23|| New House

^

Beyonce POV~

"Damn it Carter go to sleep."  I said swaying him in my arms.
I sat in the rocking chair and pulled my boob out to breast feed.

When he went to sleep I put him by his sister then walked to the room.

It's been a few weeks since I've had the birth.

Jay was currently in Houston picking out a house for us. We plan to leave in a few days with the kids.

I was going to try and get back to work. It's been a while though, I'm just ready to leave.

I love Hawaii a lot but I don't want to raise my children here. I want them to be close the there family.

I turned the baby monitor on then laid down to rest for a little bit. With Jay not being here, I've been exhausted.

When I got it I noticed that I had been sleep for a hour so I ran to the babies rooms.

I started to panic when I didn't see them in there cribs so I ran downstairs. I seen Gloria and Annie playing with them.

"Hey Gloria and Annie."

"Hey. How was your rest?" Annie asked.

"It was really good thank you." I said. "Have you guys talked to Jay?"

"No."

"He's suppose to call any mom-never mine. Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey baby." He said through the phone. "The house we bought is great! I can't wait for you to see it. Have you started packing yet?"

"Nope. I've been to busy with the babies."

"I want you guys to meet me at the  our new house. The jet should be back there tomorrow or maybe tonight." He said.

"You should have told me sooner!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I just really want you to see the house." He said. "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"How are my babies?" He asked

"They've been alright. Your mom and sister came to help out."

"That's nice of them. Are they coming back with you?"

"Maybe I don't know."

Jay POV

"Okay love you bye." I said hanging up on Bey.

"Your guys are right her Mr. Carter." Our realtor James said.

"Thanks man." I said shaking his hand.

I looked around the house again. I can't wait for her to see it.

It looks like a mini castle, decorated in gold. Bey's going to love it here.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the rest of the stuff to get here when I heard the door bell ring.

I walked to the door and opened it. "Finally you guys made it. What took you so lo-"

Everything went black.

Beyonce POV

I walked into our new house with amazement. "Jay!" I yelled.

I haven't heard from him since yesterday morning. I asked Gloria to bring the kids in while I look around.

I heard something ringing. I walked into the kitchen looking around.

I seen Jay's phone on the counter. My eyebrows scrunched together as a picked up his phone.

It had over 20 missed calls.

Where the hell is he?

___________

You guys are going to be mad at me because of the next few updates.😂

This Chapter is short for a reason😏

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝