(Chapter 24) Lost

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

__________

Chapter 24 || Lost

Beyonce POV
4 Years Later

"Jasmine Beyince Carter come get this mess up!" I yelled while walking to the kitchen.

"But mommy the was Jay who put that there!" Jas said blaming her brother.

"Tell him to come get it. And hurry because we have to meet Michael at the park in 20 minutes."

"When you guys get married, are we going to call him daddy." She asked.

I looked down for a moment to think about what she said. "Just go get your brother."

I haven't seen Jay in 4 years. The police thought he was taken but there was no evidence.

So they assumed he just left. I don't think that's what happened but I had to move on if I didn't I'd be going crazy.

So 2 and a half years ago I bumped into Michael. He was and still is a great man. He proposed to me 3 months ago. I've been really happy with him.

"Mom you want me." Jay asked.

"Get those toys up."

"Okay." He said picking them up.

After he was finished he walked upstairs to get dressed so we could go to the family Barbecue at the park. "Did I put the drink in the car?"

"Michael put them in the trunk this morning!" They yelled.

"Okay, well let's go. Your grandma's are going to be mad if they don't see you."

*

"Grandma!"

"Hey babies." She said hugging them.

I walked to my mom and hugged her. "Hey ma. Where's Mama G?"

"Over there sitting at the table." She said pointing at the table.

I walked to her and smiled. "Hey mama."

"Hey Bey!" She said hugging me.

"Where's my grand babies?" She said looking around.

I sat in front of her, putting my purse beside me. "Probably over there eating."

"Have they asked about Shawn?" She said seriously.

"Jas mentioned calling Michael daddy, I changed the subject." I huffed.

"It must be hard for them."

"Yeah and adding to the paparazzi a few days ago."