(Chapter 12) The Past

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, abexlo.🐝
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 12|| The Past
Beyonce POV~

Jay and I were laying down watching when we heard the door.

"Bey get the door." Jay said while still eyeing the TV.

"Does this look like my house?" I asked him.

"When you think about it, it's basically our house." he said smiling.

"Jay please get the door!" I asked getting irritated.

"Nope." he said.

"Fine." I told him. We sat there another few minutes while the door bell kept ringing.

"Beyonce."

"Shawn." I said in a mocking tone.

"Please get the door." he asked.

"How about we both get the door. It's fair." I said standing up and pulling him up with me.

"Fine lets go." He said walking behind me. "I like the view from back here anyway."

"Shut up." I said hitting his chest.

"What did you say?" He said while putting his hands around my waist.

"Carter move its hard to walk with you all on my ass!" I yelled getting annoyed.

I opened the door to my publicist and cousin Angie at the door.

"Was I interrupting something?" She asked smirking.

"No. He's just being a hard ass." I said. "Come in. Is there something going on?"

By than he had unwrapped his hands from my waist.

"Yes actually. We have a problem. We found Thomas." She said sitting at the kitchen table.

"That's good. Right?" Jay said while bringing 3 bottles of cold water.

"Yes but he has said a few things that is causing a frenzy in the media." she said. She pulled out some papers and laid them on a table.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"Thomas did an interview right before he was taken in for questioning about Kelly. When asked about why he's no longer working with you," She paused for a minute. "He said you only wanted sex from him. He also said you always caused drama that's why the girls always left."

"Damn it! How was he even able to get a interview!" I yelled.

"We honestly have no idea." she said. "The team is working on denying all of these allegations he has said."

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"He was arrested." Jay said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Look." he said pointing to the TV.

Our sources say that officers has found the person responsible for Destiny's Child Star, Kelly Rowland, attack.

Thomas Smith, best known for managing Destiny's Child.

Before getting caught by the police Thomas did an interview with Star Gossip Studios revealing some details about why the star, Beyoncé, left the group.