5.

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, abexlo.🐝

⇇⇉⇇⇉⇇⇉⇇⇉⇇⇉⇇⇉⇇⇉

Chapter 5||I'm Done {Part 1}
Beyonce POV~

"Where the hell is Farrah?" I said looking down at my watch. She's been missing a lot of rehearsal and it's starting to piss me off even more. "You know what she's not going to be apart of this show. Lets get to practicing."

"Bey, Michelle tried to call but she didn't answer." Kelly said walking into the room.

"I don't care anymore. Lets go practice"

2 hours later I seen Farrah walking in the door with sun glasses. I swear if Jesus don't get her I will.

"Where have you been!" I yelled at her.

"Beyontay come down." she said smirking. I should've smacked her right there. "ok let's get started"

"Hell no! What you thought this was. Your not going to be in this show." I said into the mic so everyone could her.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because you need to learn how to get her on time. We've been here for 2 hours without you." by this time I had already put the mic down and I was right in front of her face.

"You can't do that" She said turning red.

"I can do whatever the hell I want. Now goodbye your not welcome here anymore." I said walking away.

I walked to the back of the stage just so I could cool down.

"Beyonce! Why would you do that!" Thomas yelled.

"She hasn't been here I think I'm entitled to do that" I said with my eyes closed.

"Look at me!" He yelled. I stood up and looked at him.

"What?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Watch the way your talking to me!" He yelled.

"I can do whatever I wa-" before I could get anything out I felt a sting on my cheek.

"Who are you talking to!" He yelled again. At this point I'm tired of everything.

"I quit." I said bluntly.

"You can't quit. I own you." he said gripping on to my shoulder.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. He came closer and whispered.

"Let's go." he said pulling me.

We headed to the SUV and got in. I got in the far end of the truck. He just moved closer and started rubbing up my leg.

"Please stop." I said trying to move his hand. He just kept on going higher.

By then I didn't even notice we were driving.

"Sir, we are here." the driver said.

"Come Beyonce." he said yanking my arm.

He took me to my room and started beating me like it was his last breath. By the time he was done I physically couldn't move. There was blood all over the floor.

"Your mine whore. Remember that." he said before walking out.

*Few days Later* Jay POV

"What up Hov?" dame said.