8.

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕⇕

Chapter 8 || Old Friends
              Jay POV

"Hey Hov, I've been waiting on you bro." Ty said through the door.

"Hey, I've just been out of it."  I said. I haven't had sex since Beyonce left. That was a year ago.

When I need pleasure I do it myself. I don't need any other woman but her.

She just left me.

I remember walking around the house and calling her name but she wasn't there.

"Are you ready to get back to music?"

"Yeah I think I'm ready."

I started recording this album a few months ago. But I always thought it was missing something so I just stopped recording.

"Aye bro look at the TV." ty said.

"We still have no information on Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland. She was admitted to the hospital a few hours ago."  The news guy said.

I stood up and got my keys.

"Where you going?" Ty asked.

"I'm going to visit Kelly. I'll be back later." I said walking out.

I drove to the hospital and asked the lady for Kelly's room number.

"Hov?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Trey standing there.

"Hey bro." I said dapping him up. "Visiting someone?"

"Actually my girl is visiting someone." he said.

"I never new you were in a relationship."

"Yep we've been together about 9 months now. We keep it on the down low."

"That's nice. Well I got to go. Have a good day." I said walking away. Once I got to Kelly's door I knocked. I didn't hear anything so I walked right in.

I couldn't believe who I was seeing. "Hey Kelly I hear-, Beyonce?"

She was just as beautiful, as before.

"Shawn?"

"Bey baby guess who I seen walking by." Trey said standing a little to close to her. He then turned around. "Never mine he's right here."

He laughed but I didn't find anything funny.

"Bey where did yo-" I was starting to stay.

"Shawn lets talk in the hallway." She said pulling me outside and closing the door.

"You need to explain." I said looking at her.

"Shawn you know after what happened I had to get away. I just needed to start new." she said looking at me. I understood where she was coming from, I wasn't mad I just needed to know. "Are you mad at me?"

"Can I get a hug first?" I asked smiling.

Bey POV~

"A hug?" I said smiling. "Your still the same goofy guy I meant 2 years ago"

I walked over to him and gave him a long hug.

"I've missed you babygirl. You know I haven't released any music since you left."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you coming back?" He said.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it." I said honestly.

"You should come back! I still have that song that we recorded. Beyonce please." He begged.

"I'll think about it." I said smiling.

"Babe you alright?" Trey asked walking out the room.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just catching up. Ill be back in, in a minute." I told him.

He kiss me cheek and walked back in the room.

"You haven't told him have you?" Jay asked.

"No. I can't tell him. He'll look at me differently."

"Bey you going to have to tell him."

"Not now." I said looking at my hands.

"Okay but what are you going to do if he finds out?" He questioned.

"I really don't know. Ill know when it happens." I said. "-can we change the subject please."

"Yeah okay. So uhm what happened to Kelly?" He asked.

Damn. How am I suppose to tell him this was Thomas too. I should've thought this out.

"It was T-Thomas." I whispered. Before he could say anything I said something else. "Remember when I told you they were sleeping together. It was like a month or 2 after we meant. Well I guess they had been fucking for a long time. They ended up getting married. She told me that he did this to her."

Shawn just looking at me. I seen him clench his fist.

"Shawn baby look at me." I said turning his face. "We will make sure he pay for all the damage he's done. Okay?"

"Okay." he said looking at me.

"Let's go back in." I said opening the door.

"Finally are y'all okay?" Trey asked. He motioned for me to walk over to while. he pulled me down on his lap.

"Trey I told you we are fine. Don't worry." I said looking at him.

"Bey, How long have y'all been together?" Kelly asked.

"9 months." I said smiling

"Oh okay." she said giving me a weird look. Ill talk to her later.

"Damn babe did you get us a hotel room?" I asked Trey.

"They are all booked."

"Damn." I said.

"Bey you can stay with me, I mean y'all can stay with me" Jay said.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Plus it will give us time to catch up." he said

"Trey are you alright with that." I said while still sitting on his lap.

"Sure." he said hesitate.

I looked at him. That was kind of weird. I'll talk to him about it later.

"Okay I'll call my mom and ask her to send me some cloths down here." I said walking out the room.

For the rest of the day Shawn and I stayed with Kelly while trey went out somewhere.

__________________

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Thank, abewlos