(Chapter 22) Early

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

__________________

Chapter 22|| Early

Recap
Jay POV~

Once we got to the restaurant and sat down I seen Beyonce looking the waiter. "What's wrong?"

"That waiter seems familiar." She said sipping her drink.

We were in the middle of eating when she started feeling sharp pains in her stomach.

"Beyonce! What's wrong?" I said putting her in the floor. "Someone call 911."

"Jay it hurts so much." She yelled.

"Hang on baby help is on the way." I said trying to stay calm. She was starting to cry harder.

*

"Baby just hold on to my hand." I said.

We were being rushed into the hospital.

The only thing I could think about was her and the babies.

They brought us into a room and cute here dress open."She's going into early labor!" One of them yelled.

"She's only 7 months!" I yelled back.

"Has she taken any medication in the last few hours." One of the doctors asked.

"No." I said walking back over to Bey. She held a tight grip on my hand.

"Where is it hurting at?" Dr. Taylor asked.

"My stomach." She cried. "Baby what's going on?"

"I don't know just hold on."

They cut the middle of her dress and opened it to feel on her stomach.

"Please make sure my babies are alright." She yelled in pain.

"Ms. Knowles your going to have to push!" Dr. Taylor said.

She cried harder. "I can't! It hurts so much!"

"Come on Baby girl you can do it."

She started pushing and sweating.

I heard crying as they held a baby in there hand. It was a boy, he was the size of a melon literally. Another doctor took him and wrapped him in a blanket.

"Beyonce you have to push again!"

"Jay it's hurts so much." She screamed.

"Look baby all you have to do is push to get out little girl out. Okay?"

She nodded and started pushing again. "I see the head!"