33.

Acceptance
Shawn POV

"What?" She said with wide eyes.

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles, will you marry me?" I asked. I had been planning to ask her to marry me the night I left 4 years ago. But circumstances changed that.

"Are you serious?" She said holding her hand to mouth about to cry.

"I'm more than serous. I love you so much and we've been through so much together." I told her.

"Yes."

"Yes as in you would like to marry me or-?" I said scratching my head.

"Your such a dumbass. Yes I, Beyonce Knowles, will marry you."

I pulled her out to the car and grabbed the ring out. "Close your eyes and hold your hand out."

I opened the ring box and pulled the ring. I made sure her eyes were closed then slipped the ring on her finger.

"Open your eyes." I told her.

"Holy- Shawn when did you get this!" She yelled.

"I'm not telling you. But will say this is the second most expensive ring in the world."

"Who has the first?" She asked.

"Celine Dion."

*

"I'm not ready to go home." Bey said pouting.

"I'm not either but the kids have been calling since we left."

We had stayed by the beach for 1 week and just enjoyed ourselves until the twins started calling us nonstop.

Once we got to the house we took a shower together then headed to her mama Tina's, where both of our mom's and kids were.

While on the way there bey had fell asleep so when we got to the her mom's house I picked her up and carried her in.

"Hey baby." My mom said. I laid bey down on the couch then went to hug her.

"Hey mama." I smiled. "Where are the kids?"

"They upstairs." She said walking over to be and shaking her a little.

I walked upstairs and headed to the room where I heard noise. When I opened the door I seen Jas and Jay cuddled up watching tv.

I opened the door to get a full view of them. They snapped their heads my way and jumped out of bed. "Daddy!" Jas yelled hugging my legs

"Hello monkeys." I smiled picking them up.

"Where's mommy?" Jay asked.

"She downstairs sleeping on-" before I could finish they jumped out of my arms and ran downstairs.

When I walked downstairs I seen both of them sitting on Bey's lap.

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles!" Solange yelled.

"Damn this is the second time someone called me by my whole name in the last week." Bey mutter.

"What's on your finger?" She yelled but this time she grabbed Bey's hand.

Bey turned and looked at me with a smirk. "Shawn proposed." She said with a big smile.

"Wait, you and daddy are getting married?" Jay asked.

"Yep."

"When?" He asked.

"As soon as possible." I smiled.

"Definitely." She laughed.

"Wait did I just he right? My babies are getting married?" Our mom's ran in jumping around.

"Let's get to planning." They said grabbing bey and pulling her to the kitchen.

"Help me!" She mouthed.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Shawn!" She yelled.

"I love you." I said sitting down with the kids.

---------------------------------------

I'm doing the smaller chapters because it's a faster way for me to update. I used to make sure the chapters were at least 1000 words but that was taking awhile to write and I want to give you guys the chapters faster than I have been.

The book is going to end soon😩. Only a few more chapters.

How do you feel about:
👇🏾👇🏾
Beyonce?

Shawn?

Michael?

Twins?

Sorry for all the mistakes I don't plain on editing until I'm done with the book.