3.

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, abewlos.🐝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3|| After Party
Beyonce POV~

"Good luck on the red carpet baby girl." Shawn said over the phone.

"Aren't you coming to?"

"Yes but I'm not going on the red carpet."

"Oh ok. See you later babe." I hanging up.

Shawn and I have been hanging out for the past few weeks now. I've had to hide it from Thomas. If he found out I was hanging out with Jay again he would probably beat me.

We did the Say My Name video and it did great on the charts. We also found another girl. Her name is Farrah.

She doesn't come to any rehearsal at all and I think her and Thomas are fucking around. But honestly Thomas tries to fuck everyone, so I'm not surprised.

My mom made us some beautiful outfits. Farrah got mad because I supposedly got the better outfit.

Not my fault that I got a better body than her.

I'm in the bathroom covering up my bruises from Thomas. Shawn asked me about them the other day I tried to change the subject.

(Jay's POV)

"Aye hov you going to the after party tonight." Tyty asked

"Naw man. My partying days are over." I told him.

"What? I would've never thought this day would come. Who's the girl?"

I smiled every time I thought of bey.

"Beyonce."

(Beyonce POV)

"Beyoncé right this way. You have a red carpet interview."
We nodded and followed.

"It's not just her." I heard Farrah mumble.

Today is the Grammys and it's also time for people to meet the girls. I've been nervous about this all week. Jay just told me to think positive.

That what I've been trying to do but that bit-Farrah is making it hard.

"Hello there we are here with Destiny's Child. How are you ladies doing tonight?"

"Great!" We said smiling.

"I'm guessing these to are the new members." he said

"Yes this is Michelle and that is Farrah." I said pointing to them.

"Nice! So, how many awards are you nominated for?"

"3 or 4 I think." Kelly said from behind me.

"So Beyoncé, if you guys take a Grammy home who's going to take you home?" He said raising his eyebrow and smirking.

"That would be me." Someone said wrapping there arms around me.

I know that scent anywhere. And that Brooklyn accent gaves me chills.

"Jay!" I said turning around hugging him.

"Hey baby girl!"

"I thought you weren't coming on the red carpet." I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.