(Chapter 28) Family Time {Part 2}

Chapter 28 || Family Time
{Part 2}

Shawn POV

"I'll get door!" Bey yelled. "Shawn go put on some cloths first."

I smiled at her bossing me around. 4 years and she still hasn't changed. I love her so much. "Yes ma'am."

I walked up stairs to her room and looked through the duffle bag that she showed me. I changed into a plan white shirt and some khakis shorts.

I walked down stairs and heard talking when I headed for the living room.

When I walked in the room got quiet. All of a sudden I was being jumped with hugs.

"Hey guys." I laughed. Mama Tina slapped me upside the, causing me to yell.

"Where the hell have you been! We've been looking for you for years. Then Bey had to be engaged to the ass! Do you no how much I wanted to kick his as-"

"Mama stop!" Bey laughed.

"I'm sorry I'm just happy that he's back." She said hugging me.

They all walked me over to the couch while bey went to the kitchen.

"Where did you go?" Solange said.

"I don't know. I thought I was just gone for a week. Bey looked the same as she did 4 years ago so I just assumed." I said looking down. "Then when I walked into the house I seen lightskin kissing her."

"Lightskin?" Kelly asked smiling.

"Michael." Bey said walking in with a bowl of chips and some cold bottles of water.

Once she sat everything down I pulled her into my lap and put my head into her neck.

"Have you called a doctor?" Tina asked.

"Yes, but he had to reschedule. He'll call when he can come." Bey said rubbing my back.

"How are the kids taking it?"

"Great! They new me the moment they seen me." I smiled.

"Where are my grand babies?" Tina asked.

"I sent them to their room." Bey asked.

"I carried juelz up there to." Solange said.

"Who's juelz?" I asked.

"My son."

"What! You are to young to have a son!" I yelled at her.

"You can save it. Bey has already gave me a speech." She laughed.

"When Annie coming?" I asked.

"I don't know." Bey shrugged not looking at me.

*

We all talking and having a good time when I heard a scream from behind me.

I turned to see Annie holding her hand over her month with tears in her eyes.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Where have you been!" She yelled still In tears.

"It's a long story." I told her.

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

"Where are the kids?" She asked pulling back.

"Bey sent them up stairs."

She ran up the stairs leaving me with a confused look. "I haven't seen her in 4 years and she only spends 2 second with me." I pouted.

"It's alright baby, my mom barely even notices me." Bey said rubbing my back.

I turned towards her so that we were face to face. I then pulled her towards me so I could kiss her.

I gripped her waist tighter causing her to moan a little. She pulled my face to her's and started kissing me.

Both of our tongues fought for dominance. She finally gave up and let me control the kiss. I moved my hands down to her ass slapping and squeezing it.

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles and Shawn Corey Carter!" We heard.

We both snapped out heads to both our mom's looking at us with a killer glare and their arms crossed over their chest.

"Shit." Bey mutter turning around to fully face them.

"There are kids in this house!" My mom said.

"They upstairs though." I told them.

"So! There is a room up stairs for all that." Both of them walked back to the kitchen.

I took Bey's hand and guided both us to the couch.

I sat her on my lap to where she's straddling me.

"What about what our momma's said." She said grinding against me.

I gave her ass another squeeze."I don't care."

"Well you should." Solange said giving us a disgusted face.

Bey didn't seem to hear because she pulled my face towards her and started kissing me again.

She took her lips off of my causing me to whimper. She them start kissing down my neck and to my ear.

"I really want you." She whispered, causing chills to go down my body.

I was just about to say something when I felt a stinging sensation on my leg.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"What did I tell ya'll's ass!" Tina said with a cooking tool in her hand.

"Ma-" Bey began to say but was caught off by getting hit. "Ouch!" She yelled.

"Stop acting like horny teenagers." She said walking back to the kitchen.

I grabbed Bey's hand and went upstairs to get to business.

__________
Today is the Queens Birthday!👑🐝

Sorry for this boring ass chapter, I've just been stressed out. But thanks for still reading! It means a lot.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝