Chapter Twenty Three

Flashback 3 years ago,

Within a week Taekook got married. Maybe they didn't know more  about each other but the strong feelings they felt for each other from the beginning, it was enough for them to live their entire life with each other. They fell in love more and more. They both went through the same situation so they could feel each other's pain, emotion. Maybe they were not same, not perfect but if you guys are same then you will never get to learn a new things but if you are different characters then you can learn daily new things from your partner. And the most importantly two imperfect person made a perfect relationship right? So yeahhh They decided to live their entire life with each other.

At their first night,

Jin told Kook that they would live together like a family. And Kook didn't want Tae to separate from his family and also he got a family there so he agreed with Jin.

Taekook was in Tae's oops their room.

"Tae, Go and freshen up, you must be tired" Kook said.

Tae nodded and went to bathroom. After 20 minutes he came out and then kook went it. After 15 minutes he came out.

Tae was applying night cream, his milky skin was shining in the moon light which was coming from the window.

"Tae" Jungkook called.

Tae turned to him. Kook went to him and caged him. Kook was in only towel and water dripping from his hair on his well built body, over all he was looking so handsome and sexy. Tae got shy. Kook attached their lips. After a long and good kiss, they parted away.

"You will catch cold, go wear something" Tae said with his low voice.

Kook kissed on Tae's forehead and went to get dressed. After a while he came back wearing a sweet pant and a T-shirt.
Tae was sitting on bed. He came to Tae.

"It's our first night" Kook said while sitting on the bed. Tae blushed.

"And I don't want you to force yourself okay, we will did that when you will be ready" Jungkook said holding Tae's hand  softly.

Tae was amazed by kook's gentleness. He felt so blessed to get a husband like Kook.

___________________________________________

Offhoooo i want to save it but i accidentally click on published button.

Leave it.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you..