Emotions Challenged

<The image above is mine and made by Ventii, check out his insta it's very gay and I love it! Yes, that is Shinsei and no there aren't 2 of them

<The image above is mine and made by Ventii, check out his insta it's very gay and I love it! Yes, that is Shinsei and no there aren't 2 of them. One is him with the mask and another without!>

April 8, 2023

Floor 11: Taft.

     Kirito and I have made a lot of progress in the last 10 floors. Kirito reaching lvl 40 and I reached lvl 41 just the other day. We currently are walking through the forest back to town to rest for the night.

"How are you always low on money?" I ask Kirito.

"I have no clue.." Kirito says

"You gotta learn how to budget yourself..." I say

     A monsterous roar was heard echoing through the forest. As the leaves and wind force us to hold our position as the force is almost strong enough to send us flying.

'That roar...'

"Isn't that.." Kirito began.

"Yep, come on!" I sprint forward as Kirito easily catches up.

     As we make our way through the forest, the trees clear as an arena like location is revealed sunken in earth.

"Woah, we missed this event during the beta.." I say in awe as we stare at the arena below.

"Hey slowdown! We don't know enough information about the boss yet!" Kirito shouts as we stop at the top of the arena.

"Hey wait... look there are people already fighting." I say as I watch a group of 5 attempt to fight of the waves.

"There doing pretty well, only one front liner though. the monsters will break through at this rate." Kirito says while he analyzed the mobs.

"They're just low level mobs, using numbers to overwhelm them." I say.

"Watch out!" A guy yelled.

'They're gonna die...'

"Lets go, they wont make it." Kirito says as he jumps from the stands we were on.

'Why do we always have to save people from always dying..' I think to myself since this has happened on multiple occasions.

"Guys get close!" The leader of the party shouted as they all began to be surrounded by golem monsters.

'This doesn't look good'

     As Kirito and I start to zigzag our way through the mobs we take out every single one that posed the highest threat. Kirito using his skills to immobilize then take down the monsters one by one was the first to make it to the team in the center. While I continued on, I would use both martial arts and my dagger skills to be the most effective.