You Promised!

November 7th, 2024

November 7th, 2024

Floor 22: Log Cabin

     It's been four days since the marriage between Kirito and Shinsei. They were even given an extension on their vacation in order to properly enjoy one another's company.

     They made sure to appreciate the extra time provided by Heathcliff. Spending each hour with the other, they were inseparable.

~><~><~><~

     Shinsei heard a heart beating and felt the rise and fall of Kiritos chest. His breathing was steady as he slept, Shinsei reluctantly opened his eyes to see Kirito still fast asleep. He began dreading the idea of waking up, it meant leaving the comfort of their bed and warmth.

     Shinsei groaned lowly as to not wake up the sleeping boy he laid upon. He used his arms to lift his upper body, staring at the boy who was still in a deep sleep.

'I'm glad we got the extension for our honeymoon. Surprised that we didn't have to beg for more time.. but in a few days our honeymoon begins. He won't even tell me what he has planned, maybe Asuna could let me know...'

"I already told Asuna not to say a word.~" Kirito said.

     Kirito opened his eyes to see Shinsei tower over him. The two smiled at one another and placed a kiss to signify their good morning.

"Bully." I say lightly.

"Hey, you're the one who's snooping around." Kirito responds.

"I'm not so good with surprises." I say back.

"I know~"

     Kirito with a sudden burst of energy held onto Shinsei by the waist, and spun him over. Shinsei now laid on his back as Kirito hovered over him.

"Maybe I can keep you busy until then." Kirito said with a smirk.

"As much as I'd love to see you try, save it for the honeymoon okay love?" I say back with a grin.

     Shinsei pulled Kirito down and onto himself. Locking lips and laughing once Kirito thought it best to attack Shinsei.

     Shinsei laughed but was virtually and literally stuck under Kirito who recently found out Shinsei was ticklish beyond belief.

     Kirito finally stopped the torture and Shinsei was left breathing heavy and out of breath.

"I hate when you do that.." I said in between breaths.

"I know, but it's funny and a good little trick to know." Kirito implied and got off the bed.

"Wait a minute are you ticklish?" I say as I too got up and followed him out the door.