My Love...Our Love

<Thank you, Keito

<Thank you, Keito.kun on Instagram for
making this commission for me!!!
Go check him out he's really hot!>

Scene 12

November 2nd, 2024

     A cool breeze sent a shiver throughout my body. Opening my eyes to the dark cabin I recognized the virtual world were trapped in and immediately no longer feel the cold.

'Almost forgot, no real feeling in this world.'

     I sat up, the rooms lights turn on automatically and fill the room. Looking to my left towards where Kirito normally is asleep, I see he's gone.

'That would explain the cold feeling...'

     Forcing myself up and out of bed I immediately walk towards the curtains and open them to reveal the lake and forest. A light fog began to roll in as the sky was covered in a blanket of clouds, honestly perfect weather.

     I sigh as I walk out of the room and through the halls, towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge as its own inventory screen opens, revealing the lack the food and supplies. We were lacking in every category.

     Slightly relived there was something to do I equip some casual clothing (choose what you believe is cute~) and began my journey to the town on this floor. Along the way I pass some fishermen who I'm now more familiar with and smile as I pass.

'Maybe I should try fishing, could be calming and something I could do with Kiri.'

     I thought to myself then look forward to see the town just ahead. Looking through the shops supplies I buy what I need from the same NPC who greeted me with enthusiasm as always.

     I finally have everything I needed to buy collected and stored. I begin my walk back through the misty fog which now became more dense compared to the morning.

<Message>

     The icon popped up suddenly and I open it to see a message from Klein.

- Hey man! I'm taking on a mission for a friend of mine and was hoping you could join us!

<Message Klein>

- Sure, Kirito is busy right now anyways so it would help keep myself busy.

<Message>

- Awesome! Meet on Floor 46, we're already here. Get ready to clear this thing!

     Kleins energy was intoxicating as I smiled before turning around and made my way towards the teleport gate. Before stepping on the platform I equip my gear so I'm prepared. Stepping on the platform and saying-

"Teleport Ant Hill."

     A ring surrounded me before blue light envelops my body and my vision went white. It took a minute for my sight to return as I finally made it to floor 46.