A Blacksmith

June 25, 2024

June 25, 2024

Floor 48: Lindas

Kirito and I walk through town looking for a particular shop claimed to be on this floor.

"Why didn't Asuna give you the location, this is gonna take forever.." Kirito says with a groan.

"Be glad she led us here, I've heard great things and this is so you could find a sword of equal or better value than the one you already have." I say as I look through more stores.

"Yeah but can anything be better." Kirito says as he follows behind with both hands behind his head.

"Well.. maybe, come on I found it!" I say excitedly as I run over to the entrance.

     Entering the shop a bell is rung as I look around to see all sorts of weapons lining the walls and in display cases. Kirito and I begin looking around while we both turn at the sound of a door being opened at a girl with pink hair who says-

"Welcome to Lizbeth's Blacksmith Shop!"

"Oh hi, I was wondering if you do custom orders." Kirito asks as he steps forward to the front desk.

     I walk along side him as I look at the blacksmith, her face seems disappointed and underwhelmed..

'She thinks were poor.. can't blame her, Kiri does wear all black but I thought I was cute in this..'

"The thing is metal prices are pretty high now a days." She begins as I cut her off.

"No need to worry about payment, we can afford it don't worry. He just needs something as strong if not stronger than the sword he currently has." I say as Kirito scratches the back of his head at my response.

"He basically covered it." Kirito chimes in.

"If I can see the sword in question it could help a lot." She says.

     Kirito agrees and takes off the sword for her to hold. As he drops the sword over her hands, her hands fall with it due to the sudden weight.

"T-this is one of the gnarliest magic swords you can get from a monster drop.." she says in shock.

"You have anything similar?" Kirito asks.

"Hmm.. try this." The girl in pink grabs a sword from behind her with a thin blade and dome shaped cross guard.

"It feels a little light.." Kirito says once he swings the sword a couple times.

"It should be, I used a speed metal for it. My best work if I say so myself." She says with confidence.

"Lets test it shall we?" Kirito offered as he layed his sword flat and prepared himself to swing the sword made by the blacksmith.

"It's gonna break Kiri.." I say lowly so only Kirito could hear.