chapter 1

Essence's pov:

            "Essence you just got here a minute ago and I'm having a damn migraine"

     "That was caused by your evil children not me" I said to my mom. I haven't even done anything since I got here.

    "Don't call your siblings evil" they are evil!

     "Okay, whatever"

    Before we get into my shit, let me introduce myself. I'm essence,  24 years old, I'm a DJ, a very popular one at that. My parents don't like the fact that I'm a DJ but they can't do anything about it because I do what I want to. Don't care. And also I'm Nigerian.

      "Mommm!!! Essence is eating my food!" My annoying little sister yelled.

     "Girl shut up. The woman is right in front of you, why the fuck are you shouting?"

     "Essence" here we go again "what are you doing in my house? I thought you swore never to step your foot in here?"

    "Did I?" I said eating my sister's food watching her cry. Who cries because of food?

    "Essence leave that girls food alone. Why are you always making me talk and shout? You're a grown woman you should be sensible by now. But no!"

     "Maybe she should get married so she won't be coming to our house anymore" the cry baby, Eleora said.

Bitch this is my house. I'll throw you and your mother out one of these days

      "Who would want to marry that thing" ugghhhh!!! another evil sibling, Elliot my older brother.

      "You're just jealous because I have all the ladies begging to be my Mrs. While you're yet to have a real girlfriend"

      "Ha! Same bitches that decided to join the convent after fucking with you" convent?

    "The fuck are you talking about, fool"

      "Your so called lover is in a convent. I guess she decided to give her life and her body to Christ after letting the devil, which is YOU, defile it"

      "You didn't know Annabella is in a convent?" My mom asked laughing.

    "I don't understand, please make me fucking understand! What the fuck is Bella doing in a convent? Or maybe I'm the one not getting it right. Please what's a convent?"

Bella is anything but a convent girl!

     "A convent is a place for nun's dummy" Eleora's smart ass said

     "What is she doing there? Is that why she isn't at her house?" I  had been away for three months now. I had been going to different show with different celebrities around the world so I don't know what's happening, Bella is my roommate from college who I started growing feelings for. We only became exclusive 6 months ago when I decided to quit being a hoe and focus on her.

      " it's alright buddy, I know it's a lot to take in" dumbass Elliot said patting my head

    "Bitch I ain't your buddy, and why didn't nobody tell me of this?"

    "Because your bitch ass was ignoring the whole family" the evilest of them all, Erin.

    "Can y'all stop cussing in my house?"

     "Exactly what I was thinking, they have no home training. Bunch of disrespectful brats" I said all the while still not believing, my fucking girlfriend is at a convent. Doing what exactly?