chapter 3

Essence's pov:

               "This is the chapel" Desire said as she walked in front of me with so much stiffness. She looks like a robot. A hot one.

        "This is the-
        "Where are the rest sister's?" I asked cutting her off. I do not want to know what these places are.

      "Do not cut me off when I'm talking" she said looking back at me with so much scrutiny  "like I was saying this is what we call a confession box. I'm not supposed to include this part but I doubt you'd know what this box is"

        "Oh good thing you said it. I was about to go take a shit in there"  I said truthfully

      "You were about- how did someone like you get in here?"

     "What do you mean by 'someone like me?' If they allowed a bitch like you in here why wouldn't they allow me in?" Which is the truth. Everything about her just screams bitch.

    "Sister Essence! Words like that are not allowed in here!"

     "Oh Shut up" I said rolling my eyes "Now where are the rest sister's. No where is Annabella?"

    "I can't believe this" she said with a look of disbelief. "This convent is so desperate to have more nun's that they just take people from the street" she said, like I wasn't standing beside her. This girl is so lucky I didn't put on my fighting shoes today. If not we would have fought, I don't care!

      "Look here Despair or Desire whatever your fucking name is. I'm not going to stand here and allow you talk nonsense. Tell me where the fuck Annabella is so I can't get away from your bad aura."

      "Bad aura? Let's see who gets the last laugh" she said smirking as she walked away living me in an abandonned part of the church? chapel? confession box? what ever she said this place is" I hate her so muchhhh.

      God please show the way out. I don't want to get stuck in here till night time.

Curse you architect!!!

   I don't even know where we came from! A thorough warning to y'all please do not be like me. When some one is showing you around a place you don't know. please listen and pay attention to the surroundings do not get carried away by their angelic bitch voice!

      After walking around for a while I finally saw that pastors office.

   Good! I don't need that Desire bitch.

Anddddd it's locked.

     Where are the other nuns??!!! Please Lord don't tell me it's only Desire and I that's here.

     "You look new" a voice said. Making me look at their direction. It was a  nun. Who looked nothing like a nun with that eyebrow slit. She looks kinda hot.

Oh thank God!

   "Is it me or everyone of you here are extremely hot" I said stupidly before catching myself.

Godddd... I cant keep my gayness at Bay at all!

      "Oohhhh.... I like you already. Are you the new girl?" She asked
      "I guess"

     "Follow me."
     "Did that bitch desire send you to me"

    "SiStEr DeSIrE was you your guide?" She asked making me laugh

    "Why are you saying her name like that?"
     "That's how she sounds like. Thank goodness I'm not the only that think she's a bitch"

       "I think everyone knows that. It's not that hard to detect and why does she walk like that? For a moment I thought that's how we were supposed to walk"

     "Its because she has a stick up her ass. Fucking bitch"

I can see the both of us being close friends. We share mutual hate on that girl

      "Where are we going?"
       "To go smoke, you seem like you need something strong" hell yeah!

   This what I'm talking about. Again why didn't I think of becoming a nun?

         "What are we smoking?"
        "Just weed. I need to clear my head. This place is too much"

      "Why are you here if
you find it overwhelming?"

     "Because my parents who are pastors thought sending me here would reduce my whoring ways" she said shrugging. "What about you, what are you doing here. I know you did come here because of your love for God"

    "Well, I do love God. Very much. But I came here to knock some senses into my girlfriends head and take her back home"

    "Holy shit! This convent just got interesting, who's she? If you tell me it's sister Desire. I jump off this building right now" she said happily

    "No ewwww.... I wouldn't date that stiff bitch even if I was given five hundred million."

     "You haven't even seen her bitchy-ness yet. Just wait and see, I bet you'd plan on murdering her the day you leave"

      "You should see the clear image's of how I want torture and kill her when she gave me that stupid look"

      "She has given you the look?"
      "Ohhh, she must hate you very much. I didn't get the look until like the second day I got here"

      "That's why I'm gonna punch those chapped lips of her's one of these days"

     "So tell me who's your girlfriend"

     "You seem really happy to know who she is" I said looking at her weirdly

   "of course I am"
   "Her name is Annabella" she looked at me for a while and laughed before shaking her head.

    "Why are you laughing?"
     "You should wait until you see your Sister Ruth" is this girl on drugs? I just said Annabella

    "Her name's is Annabella not Ruth"

     "Annabella and sister Ruth are both the same, bro." She said lighting up the weed.

Does she think I'm gonna smoke after her?

     "Bro, where mine?"
     "I brought just one, I didn't plan on sharing my weed"

     "Whatever, I hope you mouth is clean" I said collecting it from her
   "It is, I haven't sucked dick in two days" I immediately there the weed on the ground and started spitting.

    "Bitch I was just joking" she laughed
    "Glad to know everything is a joke to you, I should punch your ugly face right now"

     "So violent" she chuckled "you've wasted my weed so let's go back. And you need to go look for sister Desire to tell you what room you're in"

      "Why is she the one to tell me the room I'm in? Can't you find out?"

   "Since sister Desire is your tour guide, she's also the one who knows the room you're in."

    "So basically, you're useless?"
     "Bitch go find sister Desire"

     "Where?"
     "Ughhhh!!! I have to go seduce somebody and you're delaying me" she groaned

What the fuck is actually going on in this place?

       "Can you stop running?!" I asked this girl who was taking long ass strides.

        "Keep up or you'll get lost"

    Annabella you better be grateful that I like you.