chapter 38

Desire's pov:

              After the incident in that room, I was carried to an empty room. My hand was still cuffed at my back, while my legs was tied loosely.

This is a huge joke honestly.

          After hours of trying I finally got out of the cuffs after breaking both my thumbs.

This shit hurts like a bitch.

      After popping my thumb back in place and trying not to scream out. I untied my legs and removed my phone from my pocket to make a call.

      Bella and that officer are just too stupid. I wont disturb them now, I'll let them think they still have me in here tied down.

So damn foolish

         "Hello"
         "Hey, Desire have you gotten Essence out of there now?" Tolu asked

         "Nope. Instead I got my ass captured too, but forget about that. I need you to go to that police station I laid a complain."

      "Why what happened?"
       "They were working with Bella all these while, no wonder they seemed to never have any information about her. I want every officer in that place dead before I leave this place. Please make sure your guys do a clean job" perks of him being in prison is that he know a lot of people who is down for any shit as long as money is involved.

       "Okay, I'll make calls. Do I need to come get you?"
     "No, I'm fine. I'll be out of here in no time. How's my son?"

       "The kid scares me"
        "Boy shut up" I chuckled. That boy scares me sometimes too.

        "Desire if after 3 hours you're not back. I'm coming to get you"

        "Alright, but that won't be necessary. Bye" I  ended the call and went towards the door.

Locked.

        I shoulder bumper the door repeatedly hoping it breaks.

          I stopped and hid behind the door when I heard keys.

      The door opened to reveal micheal holding a gun and facing the direction of where I was supposed to be sitting. I grabbed the gun and pushed him harshly on the wall choking him.

He was clawing my hand trying to remove my hand from his neck but that only made my grip tighter.

I got tired of having him up on the wall and let him drop to the floor hoping he was dead but he had the audacity to still be breathing.

       "Oh Impressive! you have a lot of oxygen in you. Too bad i don't want to see your amazing oxygen powers" with that said I shot his head twice.

Died with his eyes wide open, perfect!

      I got out of the room to see Bella's mom running towards me and of course I shot the big broken jaw bitch. 

      I walked straight to the room Essence was and my heart dropped at the sight. Bella held a gun to Essence' head looking at me with a smirk.

     "If I die she dies, none of us is gonna have her" Bella said with an evil smirk.

     Essence was looking at me with a scared look on her face, Bella's fingers was already on the trigger. She was just a shot away from blowing Essence's brain on the wall.

       I looked at Essence and started mouthing words to her.

    "What do you think you're doing? Stop that!" Bella said staring between Essence and i

      "Now!" I yelled. Essence immediately pushed Bella's hand and the shot went through the wall.

     Before Bella could make any sense of what was happening, I had two shot on her. One on her neck the other on her chest.

       "Baby" Essence cried running towards me that was when I saw Bella's pointing the gun at Essence.

       I ran pushing Essence at out the way. I grabbed my gun angrily and started wasting bullets on her stupid face. After I ran out of bullet, I walked towards her stomping her already unrecognizable face on the floor. I heard a huge gasp from Essence making me turn around

      "Your shoulder, you're bleeding" she said coming towards me. on cue i started feeling the pain on my shoulder.

This bitch!

         "Are you okay?" She asked
       "Yes I'm- fuck!" I put my hand on my shoulder. This thing hurts so bad!

      "Come on let's get you help" she said helping me out

       "Come here, give me a hug first" I said hugging her small frame. I ignored the pain in m shoulder and hugged her tight.

          "I missed you so much mama"
      "I missed you too" she said as her voice broke.

Essence's pov:

              After we left that hell hole, I made Desire drive to the hospital because she was in so much pain. Her stubborn ass wanted to drive me home so I could rest.

        They've removed the bullet from her shoulder and wrapped her up. I was in the room waiting for the doctor to come tell us she can leave.

        "Baby come sit here" she said patting the space beside her, I stood from my spot on the couch and went to sit next to her.

         "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you earlier" she said stroking my hand.

      "It's okay baby, what matters is that I'm out of that place and that psychopath is dead."

      "Did she hurt you?"
       "Apart from the car incident, she didn't hurt me. But she tried forcing herself on me"  I said trying to get comfortable beside her.

      "Tried?"
       "Yeah, she tried putting my fingers in her, so I pinched her stupid HIV clit making sure to drag blood." She chuckled kissing  my lips.

      "I've really missed you baby, you look so thin. Did she even feed you?" She had a worried look on her face

      "She gave me food, but I was skeptical about it. I don't know what the bitch put in it. But I did eat when the hunger was unbearable and don't worry, I had a check up when you were getting the bullet removed. The baby is fine."

      "I want you to be fine, if you're not fine my baby can't be fine."
      "I'm fineeee Ms worry pants"

      "Good.... You should call your parents, they were worried" she said pulling me into her.

        "I will, when we get out of here" I said finally drifted to sleep comfortably after days

Uggghhhh lovers🙄