chapter 36

Essence's pov:

          "Goodmorning my love" I sat up to look at the-

      "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you mental?!!!" This bitch walked in here butt naked

       "You used to drool whenever you saw this body, so what happened now?" She asked as she forced me to look at her.

       "You became a disgusting cheat, that's what happened"

      "Look, I've had enough! I patiently waited for you to come around, I thought you were getting used to this environment that's why you have been rejecting me, but I won't take it anymore. I love you and I want you to make love to me. Fuck me like your life depends on it." She said untying the ropes on my hand.

       "I rather die than touch you. You're filthy, insane and psychotic. Your mother is in this house for crying out loud!"

        "I'll do it myself then" she held two of my finger and tried putting it in her HIV pussy. I dugged my fingers into her clit and pinched the fuck out of it making sure to drag my finger downwards so the bitch can have a big ass injury. She yelled falling on the floor.

I hope she bleeds and die!

         "What is going on here?" Her mom asked running into the room. I had already untied my legs and was ready to run

        "What have you done?!" Her mom asked as she bend to help her daughter.

I took that as an opportunity to run.

     I got out the room, I ran around the house trying to look for an exit door. Who owns this fucking house?!

         "ThankGod" I breathed out as I saw the door. I placed my hand on the door knob and that was the only thing I saw before everything turned black.

Bella's pov:

           "Why are you acting this way towards me?" I asked stroking the unconscious girls cheeks

       "Maybe you should let her go" my mom said.

        "What the fuck mom?! Whose side are you on? Let her go? You know I love her so much. I didn't kidnap her just for me to let her go! I want her, she should want me back!! And I'm going to make sure she wants me! How can you even suggest something like that?"

          "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. Just do what you have to do, I support any decision you want to take. I love you"
     "I love you too Mom" my mom is so supportive that's why I love her. Other parents would have put me in a psyche ward but she understands me!

       I'm not mental, I'm in love and she loves me, if not why would she had came to my funeral? It's because of the love she has for me.

      I know Essence she's just being stubborn, once she gets a tastes of my honey pot she'd be head over heels again for me.

She was just using desire as a distraction.

       "Get away from me!" I was startled a bit by her sudden outburst.

She was still asleep a minute ago.

        "Baby don't yell, you head might hurt"
      "Then get out of my face!"

      "Okay, how are you feeling?"
       "Fuck you!"

     "You know you're making it hard for me. Why can't you act right for once. I saved you for that penis girl and this how you repay me?"

      "Save? Bitch please be fucking for real. You call this safety? You and your psycho mother has hit me unconscious, twice! Im still yet to see a doctor!"

      "I know, I'm sorry for that. I'll tell my mom to come apologize to you" she shouldn't have hit her that hard "I'll go get you food you need it"

      "I don't want your fucking food"

       "You know for someone who claims to love Desire, you sure do love starving her bastard. I'm still getting the food anyways, I gotta feed desires bastard first before I feed you" I said walking towards the kitchen

       I know she's not going to be happy if I kill her bastard so I'm just gonna let her have her child. I can be civil with the child as much as I hate the other mother, I love the one going to be pushing it out.  So we're gonna keep it.

       I haven't even thought of a name for my step child yet. Im thinking wheels, or Winnie. I want a w name though. They're not much kids with a w name.

   Woodman! Woodie for short. Omg that's the perfect one. Woodman Coker. We're all taking Essence's last name.

         "Here open your mouth"
        "I sa-" I shoved the spoon in her mouth before she could complete her sentence.

       I know she wants to say something that will get her face slapped.

       "That's it!" I said dropping the food down as I stood up. This girl spat the rice on my face.

        "I told you I don't want it!"
       "I wanted to feed that child of yours first, but that's not happening. You're too damn disrespectful! I should start showing you how to obey me maybe that's when you'll start loving me back" I'm so horny and I need to be fucked! I would have had millions of people do it but i know she doesn't like that.

Is it bad that I wanted her fed before she puts her mouth to work?!

           "I'll never love you Bella"
        "Well you don't have much of a choice. You girlfriend has already re-united with her real family. Your family has ruled you dead. The truth is bitter to hear but I'll tell you. Everyone has moved on. You should too" honestly I don't know what's going on in the outside world.

But I do know that Desire's baby mama might have gotten her baby mama back.

           "You're lying! That's not true! They're looking for me"

        "They're not baby" if I continue like this for like 2 more days, I might have her begging me.

      I know our love story ain't the prettiest but as soon as she opens up to me, it's going to be the greatest story ever told. I can't wait to get my kids mind blown away when I tell them how I met their mother.

       Yes, I'm planning on having more kids with her. Woodman will just have to be a souvenir from her failed relationship with Desire

It's been long, so I decided to update😌