chapter 25

Essence' pov:

           "Good morning baby" I heard Desire say as she trailed kissed up my neck to my cheeks. I turned around glaring the fuck at her. She chuckled and the pecked my lips.

      I sat up and winced a little at the pain from my coochie.

           I put my hand on my coochie  and then hitting Desires shoulder "Why did you fuck me like that" I pouted, I know I was the one who asked for it but,she shouldn't have listened to me.

Although I very much enjoyed it.

          "Like what?" She asked with her eyes glued to my naked chest.

           "My pussy hurts" I said scooting closer to her. She hugged me and kissed all over my face.

       "You'll be fine" she said squeezing my boobs lightly as she stood up from the bed.

       "I made breakfast, go shower and come eat ur food"

      Ugghh!!! I want to sleep! I stood up from the bed but quickly sat back as my legs buckled, okay Im back on board with killing Desire.

She was laughing while I glared at her.

       "Just go, fuck off, I'll bath and get out when I regain my legs back" Im not really mad, because the sex was amazing. I'm just mad at the fact that I'm the one not being able to walk! How the tables have turned around.

I use to leave these bitches immobile. Now I'm the immobile one

      "You could have just asked daddy to carry you" she said with a smirk as she picked me up bridal style.

Essence you really be saying whatever garbage that comes to your mind during sex.

       She ran a bath for me and then put me in it.she kissed my head before looking at my face.

      "You look beautiful baby" she said smiling. Ugghh!! All my fake anger is gone now.

       "Thanks" I blushed looking away.

        After taking my bath. The pain was less, but it was still there. Uugghh!!!I want to be fucked like this everyday. But I want desire to be the one feeling her pussy hurt.

         I walked back to her room. Before realizing I don't have anything to wear.  So I looked picked my dress that was folded neatly and slipped it on.

I'm not wearing her clothes that seemed like it was made for Giants.

        "Baby" I said as i hugged her from the back. "What are you doing?"

      "I'm making our plates" she responded.

She's so caring.

          She took the plate to the kitchen island, in front of the long stool's.

     "This dress just makes me want to fuck you all over again" she said smacking my butt" she better not start what she can finish.

      "Nobody's stopping you" I said winking as I sat on one of the stool.

        "If I didn't have this important meeting, you would have been on all fours on this counter" she growled in my ear.

Horny hoe.

        "Stop being horny and eat!"
        "Okay ma. You still going to that lunch thing today?" She asked pecking my neck as she took her seat.

I love me a girl who remembers shit.

      "Yes I am. But will you be seeing me before you go?"
      "It will be hard because I'm traveling early. But yes, I'll see my princess before I leave" I buried my face into the plate trying to hide the big ass smile on her face.