chapter 8

Essence's pov:

          "Come on Essence, we have to go clean up the church"

      "Who's we? I'm going for our daily praying till dawn" I need me some sleep!

      "Today's Sunday, we don't do that"

     "And why's that?"
      "Because we have to clean the church, don't make me repeat myself" she groaned.

     "Isn't that the job of the church workers? Like the ushers and protocols?" I don't go to church but I do know cleaning is the job of church workers

    "Well, in Catholic it's different" she said putting on her headpiece.
   "Now come along before Desire notice you're not there" desire be searching for me every where.

She's a creepy stalker.

       I groaned dragging my feet complaining as we walked the long distance to the main church

    "Why did they have to build our rooms so far from the church?"

     "I didn't make the building plans for this church. Stop complaining"

     "I will forever complain....this shit is slavery"
     "Nobody forced you here!"

     "Bitch shut the fuck up and let me complain, before I drop kick you in the back of that fat neck of yours"

      "Always and forever choosing violence" she chuckled

      "I live for violence" after that we walked in silence with me occasionally whining and stomping my foot on the ground when the image of me cleaning chair for people I don't know pops up in my head.

Call me childish, I don't care!

     I just wanna sleep but that's too much to ask for!

     "Pick a rag" ugghhhh!!! Why does she have to be the first person I see
    "Why don't you pick a rag" I said rolling my eyes as I picked a rag.

      "Why are just standing there? Ain't you supposed to be cleaning also?" I asked the girl who just stood there. Looking at the other nuns.

    If she isn't doing anything, then I'm not.

Essence Coker does not clean.

        "I'm supervising" she said not sparing me a glance. Not that I want her to.

         "Well, I want to supervise too" I said standing next to her. Bitch think she's smart.

       "There can only be one supervisor and that spot is taken" she said looking at me sternly. I'm not scared of her, there's people here so she can't do shit to me.

    "Fine by me, so you can leave and go clean" I said handing her the rag I was holding.

       "You know for someone who has dedicated her time to hating me, you sure do love talking to me and enjoy my company" she said cockily.

      "Okay bitch, don't fill your brain up with silly thoughts, I do NOT enjoy talking to you or being around you. I'm just talking to you because you're lonely and nobody wants to talk to you. You should be grateful that I'm standing next to you. Let me go supervise elsewhere. You've pissed me off" how dare she say that? I do not want to talk to her. It's just this stupid mouth of mine that can't seem to keep shut!

       "That's not how you clean" this girl named Nkita said.

        "Nkita mind you damn business" nosy ass nun's.