chapter 17

Essence's pov:

           After sitting down bored out of my mind. Im tired of thinking about that stupid kiss, I need to forget about that whole convent in general.

I will never be a fool again.

       Erin is still at my house sulking because Grace the married bitch hasn't called yet. Anyways.....

      "Erin I know you're sad and depressed, but get your ass up and shower we're going out"

Now who's the sad and depressed one?

       I was already ready, today was Saturday so all my siblings would be at home, including my mom. Perfect time for family outing.

        I decided to call Elliot because I don't know where his bum ass is.
     "Elliot get dressed and go to Mom's house. I'll be there in 30 minutes"

     "Bitch I'm not your child, talk to me like you got sense. Whatever you want-

      "I'm taking everyone out. You can stay at your house if you want, that'd be fine by me. Less money to spend"

       "Oh shut up, I'll be there"
        "That's what I thought"

        "Bitch-" I ended the call before he could finish his sentence.

So rude.

          "Erin!!!!!!" What's  she still doing in that room?!

        "Stop shouting, I'm done" she said glaring at me.

       "You look good" which was the truth.
         "Okay" she said walking off.

    If Erin wasn't so annoying, I would call her the prettiest sibling.

            I don't know why she's overdressed though. She was wearing a tight ass leather skirt with white long sleeve shirt tucked in. Black heels and a little saint Laurent purse.

I didn't bother to question the bitch I'm over here I'm a red sweat pants and monostrap top. But of course she wants to show everyone she has a leather skirt.

        "You look jealous, is it because I look better than you?" You guys see the reason why I said she's annoying?

      "Now why would I be jealous of a bitch who decided to wear a leather skirt to the mall?" I hope she didn't think I was taking that family of 500 to a five star hotel.

          "You're so cheap" she groaned as she got into the passenger seat of my black Challenger.

        "Girl shut up, before I leave your ass here"

         "I want food though"
         "There ain't gon be food, we're just going for site seeing. you go there see something you like then you go back anytime you have money for it" I'm just joking, they can get whatever they want.

        "You're such a terrible person"
          "Why are you still in this car then?"

      "Because you're driving bitch"
       "You can jump out, im not Gon stop you, you know?"

          "Just go drop me at my mom's house"
         "Stop calling that woman your mom. How many times do I have to tell you, you're adopted?"

      "Bitch you're the one with no baby pictures, maybe you're the adopted one"

       "I had baby pictures but I burnt all of them" yeah, I was a fat ugly ass bald headed baby. My parents had the audacity to frame that picture and put it in the living room.  'thats my daughter Essence' I was ugly as fuck. That photo belonged in the garage or dumpster!