chapter 16

Desire's pov:

           "Desire, are you ready?" My aunty who's also known as mother superior said making me nod slightly.

Essence is so silly,what gave her the impression that I was dating mother superior?

      Ughhhhhh!!! I'm supposed to be leaving today, I'm supposed to be happy. But here I was feeling bad, why did I even do that?!

       "You're leaving?" I asked essence who stopped to look at me with hopeful eyes "ThankGod"

    The look in her eyes when I turned back to look at her, did something to me. I felt the need to go meet her and tell her I didn't mean it, i don't know why I cared about how she felt. She could fall down face first in front of me and I'll laugh loudly. So why did I feel bad when she looked at me like that?

          I shouldn't have kiss her. Maybe that's why I want her to not be sad. Well I'll soon get out of here, she'll be forgotten in no time.

         "Can you handle yourself out there?"

      "Aunty, I'm 27. I can handle myself very well. I'm not that weak 21 year old anymore"

      "I know you're not, but I'm still worried about you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happens to you"

        "I will be fine, I can't live my whole life in here and besides you've already protected me enough, it's time to go fight back. Have faith in me aunty"

     "I do have faith in you. But I don't trust your dad's brother. I don't want you to get killed"

       "I won't, my lawyer is already out of jail. He's gonna help me, that man won't doesn't even know I'm alive so he won't see us coming. I have to take what rightfully belongs to me"

      "I know desire, I know. I'm just worried"

      "Just worried or you just want me to stay here with you, to help you do your job" I said jokingly.

     "As much as I hate doing my job, I have to let you go. Maybe this girls wouldn't be so bitter if you leave"

      "Oh, that's all them. They're all a bunch of bitter soul, they just jealous that I'm finer than them"

     "Is that why you bullied that girl till she had enough and left?"

    "I didn't make her leave" I sighed feeling the sadness creep up on me. If anything Essence is the only one I liked, she's intriguing.

At first she was annoying but later on she was just like pure comedy.

      "You like her?"
       "No, oh hell no!" I don't like her. I just missed her craziness.

Can you imagine me actually liking Essence?

     That girl is a clown and she only likes coochie anyways.

       "It's okay if you like her, she's not a nun anymore. She's a really beautiful girl, I think she's the only person you've ever given attention to"

     "Oh no. Don't mistake me doing my duty as giving her attention. I have to be on her neck so she'll get things done, you know she's very stubborn" I said, which is the truth. She's insanely stubborn

     "Yeah, is that why you're always close to her? And you be interacting with her too"

    "I give her instructions, I do not interact with her"

      "Give her instructions till she's through with cleaning?"

     "Yes, she's that stubborn" I will never admit that I maybe like her company.

     "Whatever you say Desire. I will miss you"

     "Me too, I'll make sure to call you when I'm not busy" I said.

      "Okay, baby" she hugged me tightly,I then felt my shoulders soaking with tears.

     "Aunty, stop crying. I'm not gonna die"

     "Promise?"
     "Yes"

     "Good, because you're the only one left to continue our bloodline"

    "Oh so that's why you don't want me to die?"

    "Why would you say something like that?" She said hitting my shoulders, I tried ducking but her hand still touched me.

_

        "Who was that girl back there? Don't tell me you were fucking those girl" Tolu my lawyer/ friend said. He's 30 years old. He was my dad's lawyer, well his father was until he died, then my dad trusted him to handle all our legal activities.

        "I didn't put my dick in any of those nun." Which was the truth. I spent six years in that place and never for once did I ever felt urge to have sex with them. Well until Essen- No I didn't have the urge to have sex with her. But she was the only one that made me hard, all she had to do was stare at me in her usual teasing way.

      "Really? Did you actually take that nun thing seriously? My dear brother. Now I feel sorry for you, I was in prison and I still had hand jobs and blow jobs" he said making me scrunch my face up

     "You're gay" I don't have a problem with him being gay.

     "Girl no. I had to improvise. Cumming keeps me sane, it's good for mental health you should try it" he said.

     "Having sex with hardened criminal keeps you sane?"

      "Don't put it in that manner,I had to do what I had to do. Stop judging nun" he said laughing like that was the funniest thing to say

      "Haha, oh my God. I can't. you're so funny, stop" I said stale facing him.

        "I hate you"
        "I feel the same way too"

    and that's how the car ride to his house went, with us professing our hate for each other.