chapter 9

Bella's pov:

         I came out of father Meshack's office, looking at my habit to see if it had any stains.

I'm good.

(A/N: habit is those big ass gown they wear, incase any of you was wondering.)

      I'm having the best of both worlds right now, getting fucked by father Meshack in the afternoons then getting my pussy ate by Essence in the evening. I don't know what is more better than this.

      "Watch were you are going to!" Someone said bumping into me. These people are here are so rude.

       "Oh it's you" I said glaring at her.

       "I see you're coming out of your boyfriends office" she said giving me a nasty look

      "Viola mind your damn business"

        "That girl came here all because of you! She's enduring shit because of you. The least you could do is cut off all your dumb playthings and come clean to her"

      "Oh shut up, come clean to her? So she can leave me for you? No! You think I didn't see the two of you dancing yesterday? Mind your fucking business and let me handle MY girlfriend myself" I said bumping  her shoulder as I walk past her.

       "If you don't tell her I'm gonna tell her" she called out.

       "Tell her and watch me spin it around to make it seem like you're lying. Don't forget she loves me not you!" I called out smirking as I left.

Essence hasn't told me she loves me yet but I can feel it. why else would she come all the way here?

        Anyways it's been long I've visited father Samuel. Well, I went there two days ago but I can't get enough of him. He's so cute!

        He keeps playing hard to get but i know just the thing he need.

This pussy.

         I'm not a hoe, I'm just a girl who loves being loved on. I love getting as much attention as I can get. Essence is nice but I don't know what she and that bitch viola got going on behind closed doors.

          I'm not the type that is satisfied by getting attention from just one person. How much affection can one person possibly give me? So I do the only right thing. Get them plenty. The attention and affection are maximum. I would never have to feel unloved because I know if this person isn't giving me what I want then definitely the other one is giving.

Im not a hoe, I'm just smart.

         "Hey father" I said seductively as I walked into his office. I don't know what it is with this men but they're so handsome and their cum tastes like holy water. I just want to suck their dicks all day long!!!

          "Sister Ruth, what bring you here" alot.
          "I came to see how you were settling in" he was just transferred here recently so I know none of these thirsty girls have gotten to him. I want to be the first.

         "That's very nice of you sister Ruth" he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

Ughhhh!! He's so perfect!

           I walked around his office desk. cautiously, to see any sign of disapproval but there was none.

Just making sure he's not one of those dick heads.

       I don't think he understands what's happening he looks young but not younger than me.

Just too young to be a priest.

         I stood besides his chair and knelt down. He was just staring at me, I'm not sure he knows what's going on.