I dont know what to call this

They are standing outside Joey's apartment door.

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" Joey asks hopefully. He grabs her hand. Veronica nods.

"Look Joey you have to realize," she starts. "All of my emotions except for anger and hatred have been buried deep down for a long time. I'm not used to all this. I forgot how to even feel these emotions." She pulls her hand out of his.

"It's okay," he smiles at her. "Take your time. I'll wait for you to be accustomed to it." He kisses her cheek and goes into his apartment.

He leans up against his door. He hears her sigh then there is silence. He looks out the peephole but she is gone.

He heads to his room and crashes in his bed. Veronica is the last thing on his mind before he falls into a dreamless sleep.

For once in a long time, Joey actually wakes up on his own. He rolls over and looks at his alarm clock. His eyes widen in surprise when he sees that it is nearly one in the afternoon. He scrambles out of bed and gets dressed.

He grabs his phone and heads to the kitchen for food. As he walks he notices an unread message. He opens it.

Thanx 4 last nite, call me when you get up the message reads. Joey knows that it is from Veronica.

He calls her number right away. His heart pounds when she answers on the first ring.

"Joey?" Her voice is like and angel's which is funny because she's a demon.

"Hey Veronica, you wanted me to call?" Joey starts to get very nervous.

"Yeah, I," she sighs. "I wanted to know if you wanted to spend the day with me?" Joey is actually surprised to hear nervousness in her voice as well.

"Sure I would love too," Joey's face brightens. Joey hears a click in the phone.

"Okay cool," Joey turns and sees Veronica standing in the kitchen doorway. She's wearing tight black jeans and a blood red, snug fitting shirt that has a bedazzled pitchfork on it.

"Do you have anything in mind on what we are doing today?" Joey inquires.

"Yes, but it depends on you," Veronica states.

"Oh?" Joey lifts an eyebrow.

"Are you serious about wanting to be with me?" She folds her arms. "Or am I just a 'hit it and quit it' type of things?"

"I'm not that kind of guy," Joey says softly, approaching her. "Of course I'm serious about being with you. I wouldn't want to spend the last five years of my life with any other girl." He says this with a confidence he didn't know he had.

She smiles with relief. "Then I guess you should get to know me, the real me." She grabs his hand and then they are in a small dusty library.

"I'm really glad you said what you did," she says pulling him into a room where a projector, connected to a laptop, is shining on the blank wall. "Cause if you didn't, I would have set this up for nothing.

She smiles shyly. They both take a seat, hers is by the laptop. The lights flip off on their own. A picture shows up on the wall by way of projector.