Fast Forward 3 Years

Joey opens his eyes. Veronica trails her hand along is jawline.

"Good morning," she sighs, dropping a soft kiss on his mouth.

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to waking up to a beautiful girl in my bed." Joey smiles lovingly up at her.

"Correction," Veronica says. "A beautiful, demon girl, who's also naked in your bed." She purrs.

Joey looks down, but she's covered by his sheet. She smacks his arm playfully.

"You really just looked?!" She pretends to be shocked.

"Veronica, I've seen you naked. We've slept together, I don't think it's that big of a deal." He laughs.

"True," she starts kissing him.

"Okay you two, gross," Lucifer calls from the bedroom doorway.

"What are you doing here Lucifer?" Joey sighs breaking away from Veronica.

"I'm bored." Lucifer shrugs. "And she has work to do." He points to Veronica. She disappears with a nod.

"Don't you have other friends? How 'bout you go bother them for once." Joey sits up.

"You signed up for this, you can't complain. Besides I don't have other friends, I have demons. Now you need to get your naked ass up, get dressed and come entertain me." Lucifer leaves Joey's room with a flourish.

Joey sighs. The king of hell can be so needy sometimes.

He does as he's told though. He puts on his usual attire, jeans and a t-shirt, then meets Lucifer in the living room.

"Ready?" Lucifer asks.

"Uh sure, what are we doing?" Joey asks.

"You're going to enjoy the rest of your life, here catch this." Lucifer tosses a brand new leather jacket at Joey.

Joey flails, but manages to catch it.

"What is this for?" Joey looks curiously at it. The smell of leather fills his nose.

"You are going to ride a motorcycle!" Lucifer exclaims. "Put it on!" He demands.

"How did you know I wanted to ride a motorcycle?" Joey asks while shrugging on the jacket.

"I may or may not have peeked into your mind to find out your bucket list." Lucifer says nonchalantly.

"What!?" Joey exclaims. "That's an invasion of my privacy!"

"I only looked at the bucket list, I swear to God." He flinches slightly when he says god.

"Okay, I believe you, but next time just ask, okay?" Joey slings an arm around Lucifer's shoulders. There's a whoosh and they're standing on a road. Two gleaming motorcycles are leaning on their kickstands.

"I have no idea how to do this," Joey sighs staring lovingly at the cherry red motorcycle.

"Your gonna learn today!" Lucifer exclaims.