More Sappy Romantic Crap

They start kissing deeply. As he caresses her body, he feels the gritty sand.

"The sheets are gonna get all sandy," Joey complains.

"I'll clean them, stop complaining," Veronica catches his lip in between her teeth. He moans.

They undress and make sweet love as the sun disappears behind the horizon. When they are done they lay back. Veronica hasn't even broken a sweat, perks of being a demon.

"Joey," she rolls over and looks him in the eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I love you. I know I don't say it a lot, but I do. I've never loved someone like this before. I never thought I could feel like this. Especially since I became a demon, but you sure as hell turned that around. I'm really glad you came into my life." Veronica blushes.

"I love you too. I probably can't top that, but honestly I thought I was going to die alone. The last three years have been the best moments of my life. I wish I had mustered up the courage to ask you out sooner. But I'm going to enjoy the last two years because I know you'll be there. And hopefully it could continue on after." Joey kisses her.

"Way to outshine me," Veronica laughs.

"Anytime dear," Joey chuckles.

"Do not call me dear, it makes me feel as if we are an old married couple." She makes a face.

"Yes, dear." Joey smiles ruefully. They both laugh as she playfully smacks his chest.

Joey wraps his arms around Veronica.

"Goodnight beautiful." He murmurs.

"'Night,"

They fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I know it's short. It's just a filler.
I'd like to thank my committed readers, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have continued this story. Thank you guys I love you!!!