the beginning.

"Don't wanna call you in the nighttime,
Don't wanna give you all my pieces,
Don't wanna hand you all my trouble,
Don't wanna give you all my demons.
You'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away,
But tonight, I need you to stay."

~ // ~

.Josh's POV.

"Tyler, man, wake up." I said, shaking Tyler's limp, sleeping body. He groaned and rolled over, now with his face in the pillow. "We have an interview today and we can't be late."

"Why can't we?" Tyler asked, with his groggy morning voice.

"Because it's an important interview. The guy interviewing us looks scary and if we're late we'll be dead." I explained.

"Oh, joy," He rolled back over.

"Now, get ready." I said and walked into the main area of the tour bus.

A couple minutes later Tyler joined me on the couch.

"Hey, Tyler," I said, poking him." "Guess what."

"What?" He asked.

"Turns out I got the days mixed up. That interview isn't until tomorrow!" I said. He looked very relieved. "Now we've got the whole day to do fun activities!"

"Oh, great!" Tyler said sarcastically.

"So sassy today." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Anyway, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know... I was hoping we could just hang out he-" I had to cut him off right there.

"Lame! We should go meet some people. All of our friends probably got tired of us by now."

"I don't know, Josh. I'm just not in the mood. Plus, where will we even go?"

"I don't know, we could bump into some cute stranger like in fan-fictions..."

"You read those?"

"Of course not... I was... guessing."

Tyler shot me a look.

"I get curious sometimes, alright? At least I don't read the sexual ones about you and me."

"Those are creepy, man." Tyler shivered.

"Hey, those 13 year old white girls spent time on those fan-fictions. You should appreciate their work."

"I'm not sure if I should take you seriously right now."

"Anyway, let's go walk on the street on our phones, not paying attention, run into someone, talk to them, invite them for coffee, and become their friend. It always works." I explained.

"You're insane, Josh." Tyler chuckled.

We walked out of the tour bus. "How about we go to Starbucks? I'm feeling white girl as frick today." Tyler said, flipping his imaginary long, blonde hair.

"Alright, I'm up for it." I shrugged.

"SIRI, WHERE IS THE NEAREST STARBUCKS?" Tyler yelled into his phone.

"Tyler, you don't need to yell."

"Well, when I talk normally, apparently I'm too quiet. It only picks up a few of the words."

"Sorry, I do not understand 'Wear it's the nearest star pucks'." His phone blared.

"F...rick you, Siri!" Tyler said. He looked like he was about to throw his phone onto the ground, but quickly stopped himself.

I was just laughing the entire time.

I pulled out my phone. "Siri, where is the closest Starbucks?"