does he know?

We both looked at each other.

"So, we're just going to... start over completely?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. But can I have one last kiss?" I asked shyly.

Tyler put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my lips towards his. He kissed me more passionately than ever before. He made sure to lock the door so no one would walk in on us.

Tyler pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself in even closer.

But then he pulled away. I took in a deep breath and looked at him, confused. He couldn't handle my stare and had to look down at the ground.

"We shouldn't do this..." Tyler trailed. "Not yet..."

I started biting my nails, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, I just got caught up in the heat of the moment..."

"We were just going to start over, but... honestly... now I don't want to." Tyler looked back up at me.

"M-Me neither." I responded nervously.

"Our relationship should be about what we want, not what other people want." Tyler continued.

"You're right." I said.

Tyler pushed the door back open. Josh was on the couch on his laptop. "You guys were in there for a while, must've had a lot to discuss, huh?" Josh laughed. I blushed.

Did he know about what just happened? I sure hope not. He really does not need to know.

"Oh, yeah," Tyler said.

"And just a reminder, Tyler, we play a show in an hour." Josh said to Tyler.

"Yeah, I remembered." Tyler nodded.

"I'm kinda tired. What time is it, Josh?" I asked Josh. I assumed that since he was on his laptop he knew the time.

"6:00." He answered.

"Only 6:00? It feels like later than that," I said.

Awkward silence. I could feel the tension in the room, I had no idea what to do. I didn't move a muscle.

I was still scared, not knowing if Josh knew what just happened between Tyler and I.

"We should probably get ready for the show," Tyler said, finally ending the awkward silence.

"Yeah," Josh said, standing up to leave the bus.

"Uh, what do I do?" I nervously asked.

"You can do whatever you want!" Tyler responded, with a smile. He started to follow Josh off of the bus.

"Alright, so I'll be the only one inside the bus?"

"You don't have to stay in here! Go do something fun," Josh chimed in.

"I won't be able to have any fun without you guys..." I looked at the ground.

"Do you want to come to our show?" Tyler finally asked.

"I guess... I have nothing better to do!" I cheered. Tyler smiled.

"Alright, follow us!" Tyler beamed. I followed them off the bus and into the venue the were playing at.

I followed Tyler and Josh, and before I knew it, they were already going on stage. I watched from the side of the stage, where I hoped no one could see me.

Tyler and Josh had so many fans. I could tell they all loved them and their music so much and it's made a huge impact on their lives. I listened to the lyrics of the songs Tyler was singing, and honestly, I was almost in tears.

The lyrics had such deep meaning. You could tell Tyler meant every lyric that he sang. It was so beautiful to watch. And the fans seemed to understand the message he was trying to get across.

I think I'm a pretty big fan of their music now, I must admit.

I didn't want the show to be over. But, once it was, Tyler and Josh came off the stage. Once Tyler got close enough to me, I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Mel? What is this about?" Tyler asked, hesitantly.

"Your music is so beautiful," I muffled into his chest. "And so are your fans,"

"I know they are," he said.

"I never music actually meant that much to you." I continued.

"I don't know where I'd be without it." Tyler replied.

I released from the hug and yawned. I never realized how exhausted I was until now.

"You tired, babe?" Tyler asked me.

"A little, yeah." I nodded.

"Well, I have no other plans... I guess we can get back on the bus for the night." Tyler said, putting his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"That sounds good," I said and we headed back to the bus.

I got changed into my pajamas and joined Tyler in his bunk.

"Tell me a story or sing me a song or something, I don't want to just sit in silence tonight." I mumbled tiredly to Tyler.

"What song do you want me to sing? I can get my ukulele if you want." Tyler sat up.

"I would love that. I really like that song about selling hair and TVs. Which one is that?" I asked Tyler as he got out of bed.

"We Don't Believe What's On TV. The one everyone thinks I wrote about Josh." Tyler responded from the other room.

"Did you write it about Josh?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't write it about anyone in particular. I guess I didn't know you when I wrote it but otherwise, it would be about you." Tyler said, sitting cross-legged on the bed, staring down at me and holding his ukulele.

I smiled. He was such a little dork.

"That's so sweet." I said, lifting my head to kiss him lightly on the lips.

Tyler smiled when I kissed him and began to tune his miniature guitar.

He started playing a familiar tune and began to sing,

"We don't believe what's on TV,
because it's what we want to see,
and what we want, we know we can't believe,
we have all learned to kill our dreams..."

His soft voice began to relax me even more and I began to fall asleep.

-----------------------------

cool cool
- hannah