surprises

"Okay, here we are!" Josh said, pointing at the Starbucks.

Josh opened the door for Tyler and I. We both walked inside and I thanked Josh. He smiled and responded with, "No problem,"

We stood in a surprisingly long line to order.

"You guys just tell me what you want, I'll order it, you guys can go pick a place to sit." Tyler offered. I looked up at Josh and he nodded.

There were sadly no seats available by the windows. I guess people thought the same as we did.

Josh and I chose a seat and tried looking out the window, it ended up being awkward because we were just staring at the people sitting in the seats in front of the window.

Suddenly, people starting looking confused, looking intensely out of the windows.

"I wonder what everyone's staring at," Josh said.

"Me too," I responded.

The door of the Starbucks and a guy walked inside. "Is that...?" Josh trailed.

"It is," I said.

Justin Bieber was in the same Starbucks as us.

"I have to go say hi," he said. "We follow each other on Twitter, probably. He'll recognize me."

"Alright, go ahead," I sounded like a mom letting her kid get ice cream from the ice cream truck. I got out my phone and decided to record the beautiful moment. I pressed record and Josh got up from the table, looking back at me and smiling. I gave him a thumbs up and a silent "you can do this!"

He excitedly ran over to Tyler, making it look like he didn't go over there for Justin. "Oh, hey Justin! When did you get here?" Josh asked, Justin smiled and they 'bro-hugged'.

"Josh, nice to see you! Tyler, ma-man!" He cheered.

I put my face in my palm. I was trying so hard not to cringe.

They talked and surprisingly no fangirls jumped on Justin. Tyler ordered and got our drinks.

They came towards the table I was sitting at as Justin left. Tyler sat by me and Josh sat by himself on the other side of the table.

"So how was that, Josh?" I asked him.

"That was totally sick!" Josh cooed.

"Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." Tyler said, trying to act cool. Josh and I both looked at him.

"C'mon, you had a conversation with the Justin Bieber." I said to him.

"We've talked to him a couple times before, that's how he knows our names."

"Okay, whatever," I rolled my eyes. Small pause. "Hey, Josh, guess what,"

Josh turned his attention from the window to me.

"I recorded it on my phone," I giggled.

"Wow, really? Can I watch it?" He asked.

"Yeah, for sure." I agreed and handed him my phone. He pressed play and smiled.

"It's things like this that remind me how far we've come. I mean, next thing you know, we're gonna be making handshakes with Kanye West."

Tyler and I laughed. "You sure do dream big, Josh," Tyler said.

We all drank our coffee and decided to walk around the city, just to look at the shops and whatnot. They ran into a few fans, I just stood behind them minding my own business.

Tyler and I decided to not tell his fans that we're dating yet. We will when we are both fully committed to the relationship.

(get ready for ULTIMATE cheesiness)

"Hey, babe, so we're staying in the city for a few days... I thought maybe we could have a little time for ourselves and venture the city a bit?" Tyler said after we returned to the hotel we were now staying at.

"Yeah, sounds great!" I smiled. He smiled back at me.

"I knew you would say yes." Tyler said, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the door.

"Woah, where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see," he giggled and we were out of the door.

"I hate surprises, Tyler. Just tell me where we're going!" I told him.

"No! I refuse!" He yelled as we escaped the hotel.

He got a taxi and asked him to go to a street I didn't recognize. This was torture. He sat back and looked at me.

"You're gonna love this, I promise." He said.

"Okay, fine," I said, leaning back on the taxi seat. My back was aching from my shitty shoes. Beauty fucking hurts.

"Something wrong, babe?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, nothing. My back just hurts." I shrugged it off.

"Oh, okay." He said, turning back to face the window. I liked that he was concerned, but it really wasn't a big deal.

The rest of the ride was basically silent. Not awkward, just soaking in the sights of the city. It was so beautiful, but honestly, I didn't even know where we were. I think the rest of tour is gonna be that way.

The cab stopped on the curb. Tyler thanked the driver and gave him money. The driver smiled. Tyler got out of the vehicle and rushed over to my side to open the door for me. I giggled as I got out of the vehicle and Tyler grabbed my hand.

"So, what's your big surprise you dragged me out of the hotel for?" I asked him. He smiled and turned my head toward a huge carnival happening, literally, in the middle of the street a block away. "Okay, how did I not see that?"

Tyler laughed. "C'mon, babe, let's go!"

"Okay, sure..." I said, looking up at Tyler as his smile became wider. He squeezed my hand and we started walking toward the carnival.

~~~

"What ride should we go on first?" I asked Tyler.

"I don't know, babe, you pick!" Tyler replied.

"Okay, don't make fun of me, but I have a fear of roller coasters. So can we just try to stay away from them?" I said, more quietly than I intended it to be.

"Aw, baby, don't be embarrassed! I understand." He kissed my cheek and we headed towards the Ferris wheel, like he read my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk why I had to write about them meeting justin bieber I'm just all over the place
sOrry I never updated for a while, I haven't been as inspired to write
JK I SPENT ALL OF MY TIME ON WE HEART IT AND TWITTER INSTEAD OF WRITING HAHAHA
(@/cinnamondun on weheartit, @/ihatemyseIfie on twitter [L is a capital i] follow me lmao)