sleep

"Babe, what was that dream about?" Tyler asked me.

"I'll tell you in the morning. Goodnight." I responded.

"Alright... goodnight, Mel."

I feel asleep shortly after.

.Josh's POV.

I woke up and the bus was flooded with sunlight. How long did I sleep in for? Well, I guess we're in a different state now, so the days are longer.

I rubbed my eyes and decided to get out of bed. I opened my curtain and saw that Tyler and Mel were still sleeping. Well, both of their curtains were closed.

I checked the time on my phone, it was only 8:00 AM. How did I wake up that early on my own? Weird.

It didn't really look like anyone was in Mel's bunk, so I checked to see if she was already awake.

I walked into the main area and only saw a couple of the members of our crew, but no Mel. I said hi to the guys quickly.

I went back into the bunk room and looked in Tyler's bunk, where Tyler and Mel were both sleeping. Do they do this every night? Sleep in the same bunk? It was really cute.

When Tyler asked Mel out yesterday, it was the sweetest thing ever. I love everything about their relationship and I think they were really made for each other. And Tyler has been a lot happier since they started dating, which made me happy. Yeah, sometimes I did feel lonely, but I know it's for the best.

I decided to have some breakfast. For some reason, I felt super hungry. So, I got myself some yoghurt and sat down on one of the couches.

"Did you sleep well, Josh?" Ben, one of the crew members asked me.

"Yeah," I simply answered. I didn't feel like having any conversations right now, I just wanted to talk to Tyler.

Luckily, I started hearing noises from the bunk room, so hopefully they just got up.

.Mel's POV.

"Good morning, hun. Did you sleep well?" Tyler asked me once he saw I was awake.

"I sure did," I smiled. I hope I get to wake up to Tyler's adorable face everyday.

"So, are you gonna tell me what that dream was about?" Tyler said as he got changed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I chuckled. "Well, in my dream you and Josh got in a huge argument while I was asleep. So when I woke up I heard Josh crying and I found him on the floor looking like a wreck. He told me what happened and said that you were gonna get on a plane and fly wherever you wanted to. I tried to get him to help me find you but he didn't want to go out looking the way he did. So I ran as fast as I could to the airport, looking for any clue of where you were. I got tired and decided to try to call you but you didn't answer, so I left a voicemail. Then I texted you over and over. Then I started crying."

"Oh, baby, that's scary..." Tyler said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He let me sit on his lap as he rested his head on my shoulder. "I would never leave like that. Not to you or Josh. I know how much I mean to you guys and how much you mean to me. I promise I'll never leave." He mumbled in my ear. I could feel the warm air of his breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you, Tyler." I said, turning my head so I could look him in the eyes.

"And I love you, Melanie."

I planted my lips on his. I felt Tyler smile in the kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and said, "You know, when I first met you, like, 4 days ago, I knew there was something special about you. Something that I wanted in my life forever and ever. I told myself that I want to wake up to your adorable face for the rest of my life."

"You're one of the best things that has ever happened to me, babe."

"You too," I said. He kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go get changed," Tyler said, getting up and grabbing some clothes out his suitcase underneath his bunk.

"I think I might stay in bed a bit longer. I'm still kinda tired," I said, rolling onto my back.

"Alright, have a nice rest, babe. And remember, no negative thoughts." He smiled at me.

"Alright, Cinnamon Roll. If I'm not out of bed in two hours you're allowed to wake me up."

He nodded his head and headed to the bathroom to get changed. I closed the curtain and drifted off to sleep.

.dream.

I was in the tour bus, by myself. I was on my laptop checking my Twitter.

Suddenly, Josh got into the bus. "Oh, hey Josh!" I cheered.

"Hey, Mel, I need to tell you something." He said, seriously.

"Um, alright..." I said, gesturing him to sit next to me as I closed my laptop.

He did as I gestured him to do. "It's about Tyler,"

"What's wrong?" I accidentally cut him off.

"I... I think he might be-"

I gasped for air.

"I think Tyler might be cheating on you." Josh finally found the courage to say.

I stared at him blankly. After all of this, he decides to ditch me for some other girl. I was the one he kept him sane and made him happy, and he wasn't grateful.

"With who?" I asked him.

"I think her name was... Jenna."

I was furious. I had to go find this girl. "Do you know anything else about her?" I said, standing on and facing Josh, staring him right in the eye.

"I don't believe so. All I know is that I saw them hug, and then she kissed him on the cheek."

My face was probably redder than a tomato. "I need to find this girl and show her who Tyler really loves..."

"But what if it's her?"

"Well, I'm gonna have to risk it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is all a dream but it's pretty intense
anywho I'm gonna try to ask my mom for TØP merch tonight i'm really just scared of the reaction
anyways BYE

- hannah