Chapter 14

Hii :D An update xD Vote guysss :PPP There is always someone bugging me to upload, guess who it was this time : my lovely cousin :P

Recap:

"Please I could easily beat you at a game of basketball any day" Harry said his ego kind of going to his head a little, don't you think?

"Challenge excepted" I said as I raised my eyebrows as if to say 'don't try me'.

***

"Are you sure?" He said as he looked at me cautiously.

"Yeah, just give me your all and you'll see how I'll beat you" I said as I smirked. He looked at me unsure at first then he shrugged.

When we arrived to the gym, we grabbed a basketball and began our 'game'. Saying I was 'competitive' would be an understatement. I put my hair in a messy bun, not a 'messy' bun of which I spent like an hour on to make it look 'messy', a seriously messy bun which I did in less than two seconds. I grabbed the ball and threw it in the net.

"Hey you were supposed to give me a heads up" Harry whined.

"Heads up" I said as I threw the ball at his face and if he didn't have fast reaction skills the ball would have for sure hit his face. He dribbled past me and scored. We continued like this for a while: arguing and scoring. Till we heard slow, sarcastic claps in the background. We turned around simultaneously only to find the coach standing there, all amused.

"Loving the teamwork guys!" At first I thought he was being sarcastic but then I realized that he might have just got here and didn't hear us arguing. "You two might have a chance to be part of the four that will go to Paris" He said leaving us with a smile. If only he knew what we were doing was the exact opposite of teamwork. We continued with the game, till Harry made a lame ass move making me take the ball from him and scoring, winning by two points.

After Harry and I were exhausted and went to get some water bottles to refresh our systems. Suddenly Harry said:

"Do you smell that upsexy?" He asked and I gave him a 'what the fuck is upsexy' look.

"What's up sexy?" I asked confused, he winked and said.

"Nothing much, just drinking water you?" Then I realized he had tricked me into calling him 'sexy'. I groaned and playfully hit him in the shoulder; he chuckled a bit and continued to drink his water.

I called Louis to pick me up and he said he was on his way. I went to the bathroom to wash my sweaty face. When I was done I walked back to the gym to get my bag only to find Louis and Harry chatting but their conversation dyed down when I got close, suspicious much. Louis and I got into our car and he started driving.

When I got home I went to pee because I had drank so much water, I couldn't hold it in anymore. When I got out of the bathroom I realized it was that time in the month. Great. Just what I needed. Ughhhhh. I need chocolate. I went downstairs and I got angry, well duh mood changes. Louis was watching the television. Shit, the cramps have already begun, really? I need pills.

"Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck the world. Fuck the universe. Fuck these cramps. Fuck these pills. Fuck chocolate. No, wait I take that back. I need that" I told him.

"Calm your Farm. Are you on your period?" Captain obvious asked.

"Nooooo, what makes you say that?" I asked sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Are you extra sarcastic when you're on your period or something?" Louis asked.

"Meh" I simply replied. Then I decided to text Lola.