Chapter 42

A/n: Skylar on top y'all :P I tried to make this chap as cute as possible xD did i succeed? :P

I grabbed my bag, filled with my math book, my phone, and other 'essentials'. Actually maybe I should leave my phone here because that is such a distraction when it comes to me and studying, I decided to leave my phone on my desk. I put my shoes on and walked downstairs, waiting for Harold to show up.

"Mum?"

"I'm coming!" I looked at the time, Harry is taking forever. "Yes?"

"I'm going to...um t-the library" I only stuttered because I don't usually find myself saying stuff like that.

"Yeah right" Mum said turning around to wash the dishes not believing what I had said.

"No seriously I am" She started laughing. "I'm not kidding"

"I remember the time you said that and then came back from the 'library' at 1am"

"Mum I was young and stupid" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh cause you are so old and smart now?" Shut the sass up for a second, would you?

"Can you let me finish?" She nodded. "Besides, If I wanted to do that again don't you think I would've made up a better excuse?" She thought about it and smiled.

"Yeah true, you're a better liar than that" Mum said laughing. "Are you walking? Should I drive you? The house is so empty without my boys" She said with a sigh, holding back her tears. As if on cue the door bell rung. "I'll get it!" Mum said rushing to the door. "It could be them!"

"No, mum it's-" I tried to explain but it was too late.

"Oh....Hi Harry" mum said losing all enthusiasm.

"Uh hi? Did I do something wrong?" Harry said confused looking at me for an explanation.

"She's missing Louis and Logan"

"Ahh I see, mum was devastated when Gemma went to college too" Mum sniffled.

"Harry!" I scolded.

"Oh...sorry, I'm not that good at cheering up"

"Nooo, really? I didn't have a clue" I said sarcastically. Harry smiled at my sarcasm.

"But hey! Maybe you could call her huh? She might help you distract your mind from it" Harry said, taking out his phone to give my mum Anne's phone.

"Thank you Harry!" mum said holding him. "I really appreciate it" He awkwardly hugged her back and nodded.

"Uhh..so?" I said breaking off the silence. "Should we go? It's getting rather late.."

"Oh yes! Go honey, the library might close soon" My mum said practically pushing us out of the door.

***
Once instead the car, I put the keys in the ignition and took a breath. I could see Harry's stupid sly grin from the corner of my eye.

"You're making me anxious, don't look directly at me" Seriously, it's annoying when people stare.

"Oh so I distract you, huh? Is that it?" Harry said elbowing me.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, my voice unconvincing, making it obvious that he was right. He smirked...ughh. It was a shaky start but I wasn't that bad of a driver, I mean I've certainly seen worse, okay fine ... I sucked.

Half way there, the guy in the car behind us had this weird look on his face, like he wanted to explode. "That guy is so close to taking out his middle finger at me" I spoke in disgust as I rolled my eyes.