Chapter 32

"So, what should I wear for tonight?" I asked Harry. What would be appropriate to wear to meet the people who didn't use protection and made the perverted Harold?

"Um...clothes?" Harry said. Duh! I ain't Eve!

"Nooo, really? I meant, what's the proper attire...? A dress, jeans...?"

"Um... A dress would be fine."

"A causal dress or a dressy dress?"

"Just a dress," he said. "You always complicate things." Well gee, thanks for the compliment! "And hey If you can't find anything to wear, don't worry about it... Just come naked, that would be fine with me." Just when I think something useful could come out of his mouth, he just has to be a pervert. I shook my head at him and half smiled.

"See you later darlin'!" I couldn't help but notice his British accent. I actually liked that nickname, for once.

"You're picking me up, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," He replied smoothly, as he grabbed his car keys.

"Alright, don't let me down prince charmin'." I said, winking.

"Never," Harry said, smiling. Harry had to leave, because he had to get ready too. I took a shower and just chilled, took things slow. I knocked on Louis' door to pass the time.

"What?" He yelled. He seems pissed. I opened the door to see his room so messy - messier than usual.

"You're room is always so filthy," I complained.

"My definition of a clean room is a clear path from the door to my bed," He mocked. "You see that path? It leads right to my bed." First he pointed to the un-existing path, then he patted his bed. Immediately dust spluttered out of the mattresses, making him hold his cough in. "Therefore, my room is not filthy." He continued to speak as he dug his head into his closet.

"I don't even think that you have a path to your bed anymore. And what the hell are you doing?" I asked, referring to the fact that he was tossing clothes to the other side of the room.

"Trying to pick an outfit that doesn't suck."

"Date tonight?" I asked.

"Sort of..." He said, as he eyes the shirt that was in his hands.

"Hmm...let me see" I said, as he put the shirt on.

"Fuck, that's ugly!" I said, as I took a closer look at it. "Is that grandpa's? Nah - even grandpa has better style than you do." Who the fuck bought him that shirt?

"You could have sugarcoated that just a tiny bit." Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't sugarcoat shit. I'm not Willy Wonka." Geez! What did he want me to say? Lie? "Why are you so pissed anyway?"

"I'm not pissed. I simply have days when I am less inclined to put up with your shit." I looked around his room and found a sweater lying on the floor.

"This is cute! Can I have it?" I said, picking it up.

"You're not my size."

"Because it's so hard to be your size." I said, teasing him.

"Just take it and get out of my face."

"And he tells me to sugarcoat shit...Hypocrite." I said, sighing while leaving his room with the sweater in hand.

***

I got all dolled up: I mean as dolled up as It gets. I put on a cool causal dress, light make-up and curled the ends of my hair. I put on some perfume and my high heels. I didn't want to go overboard, but a little effort never hurt anybody did it?