Chapter 18

Jisoo went deep into sleep after she cried all night until dawn

Jisoo went deep into sleep after she cried all night until dawn. Lisa couldn't sleep because she was scared Jisoo would panic again. When she just occupied herself with her iPad, she was startled by the sudden door opening forcefully. It's Jin with his panicked face, and sweats all over his face.

"Oppa!" Lisa stood up from the couch. Jin didn't hear her, instead he ran to Jisoo. "Jisoo! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Jin is crying while caressing her head, and holding her hand. "Oppa" She called him but he still cried while kissing Jisoo's hand.

He feels so guilty to put her in this situation. He's not there when she gives birth, he's not there when Jisoo feels pain all over her body, and he's not there to hold the baby.

"Oppa, you should keep it down, she just got to sleep from crying too much." Lisa tries to pull him not to crush Jisoo's body. Jisoo needs to sleep, she doesn't need another drama for now. Jin stood up immediately and sat beside her bed. His eyes get teary as soon as he sees Jisoo's sleeping figure.

"Uhm, Ms. Lisa. May I know where Kelly is?" Lisa turns around when someone calls her. He must be Carl. She met him once on a trip to Aspen but she got a blurry memory of him. "Carl, right? Kelly is with Jungkook at Jin oppa's house. He decided to accompany and sleep there since the hospital isn't comfortable for her to sleep."

"Ahh, thank you Ms. Lisa. I appreciate both of your kindness to take care of her even just for a moment." He said.

"Ah no! Kelly was the one who was really important in this situation. You taught her well. She's the one who called 911 when Jisoo noona in pain and fell down. She's so smart! She deserves good care for us. Thank you for Kelly, Carl." Lisa said he felt shy and nodded.

"I want to see my son" Jin suddenly stood up and said to Lisa, she nodded and accompanied him to the baby room.

"Oppa, you should stop all of this." Lisa said as they both stood in front of the window of the baby room, seeing his son sound asleep in the middle of the room. "

I know, i-i realize it's not worth it. I lost my chance to see Jisoo give birth, I lost my chance to hold my son for the first time when he came out from her womb, I'm a bad father. I put too much on my ego." Jin said he couldn't take his eyes off his son. He's so beautiful and he really wants to hold him.

"Is he already named yet?"Jin asked. "Yes. Jisoo unnie named him Soobin." Jin remembers that name.

Flashback a month ago. . .

Jisoo lists something on a whiteboard in their study room.

Baby's Name

So far, they have already brainstormed dozens of names. English name; Johnny, Samuel, Harper, Andrew, Christian. Korean name; Seo-Jin, Jihyuk, Jongkook, Nam-gil, Jihyun, Yeonjun.

Jisoo suddenly got another one. Soobin.

When she's about to write that down, someone put an arm around her waist and put a chin on her shoulder. It's Jin.