6

!tw!

song of this chapter : dealer - lana del rey

*BEEP*

third person (no ones pov) :

Tommy wakes up due to the uk sun shining through his blinds.

he groans and rolls out his bed and checks the time.

Tommy's pov :

I check the time and its 3:50 p.m.

FUCK I WAS SUPPOSED TO STREAM AN HOUR AGO.

I jump out a bed so fast causing me to get a head rush and everything goes black, I slowly regain my vision and go to the bathroom and cover the bruises up with concealer I use to cover bruises up, then I go throw on a hoodie, I go to my pc and boot it up I go to streamlabs, and press live, the stream title is 'one roast go." I put my persona on, andddddddd.

"WELCOME BACKKKKKKKK TO THE STREAM! Today were doing 'one roast go' since I had this amazing idea totally didnt steal it from ksi" I force a laugh.

"SO BASICALLY MY EGO HAS BEEN GETTING REALLY BIG RECENTLEY LIKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I GO, FUCKKK, LOOK AT THOSE GUNS.MMMM" I lie, when I look in the mirror I want to kill my self, having to stare at how fat I am, at all the bruises around my body.

I go to discord where everyone is in the waiting room. There still there?

"ALSO SORRY FOR BEING 1 HOUR I HAD TO DO SOMETHING"

40 Minutes into the stream :

"one roast go."

"tommy, I bet that biscuit that you ate earlier, is the only thing you ate all day, cause of how skinny you are"

It was true Ive only ate a biscuit all day its the 1 thing ive eaten in 2 days, ate so chat wouldnt say anything about that but guess that didnt work-

"I know and im not proud of my skiny-ness" I say and kick them from call.

25 minutes later I end stream, that one person kind of made me uncomfortable to stream longer.

I end stream and then call wil.

"HEY BIG MANNNN!"

"AYUP TIMMYINNIT"

"I just have a question, are you gonna pick me up or what?"

"mhm!" wil says

"OKAY THANKS WIL."

"ANY TIME! also how are you doing today since you said you were drained yesterday :)?" wil aks. Hah... Im drained everyday, tired everyday, but wil dosent need to know that for now.

"I'm uh- doing- better mhm!"

"tommy... No need to lie... If you keep lying I won't believe you when you tell the truth-.." Wilbur says.

"im sorry wil- It's just you worry so much and I hate it..."

"tommy... Its cause I care!"

"mhm" I hang up.

CUT

CUT

CUT

CUT

CUT YOUR SELF YOU DISGUSTING PIG (A/n: just a TAD bit aggressive)

alright just shut up...

I get up and go to the bathroom grab the razor, and I just cut.

When im finished I have 6 on each arms, I clean everything up and pass out on my bed from how dizzy I was from cutting so deep.

Great right before we meetup...

-----------------------

The girl from my class (yk who u are) we don't talk about this, okay? THIS IS OUR SECRET. OK????