Chapter 3: Starbucks

(A/N: Hey, hey! Things are starting to heat up a bit in this chapter! On the side... MARKY SPARKLES!! (actually nickname from highschool, for him... Heard it in KKG (Kitty Kat Gaming) more widely know as Markimoo or Markiplier!- SharaRogers-Timea)

I stand outside, again. At the same place I have started my day. It's dark now but the city lights give just enough light. Suddenly I see Tanya running out of the building and toward me with her arms spread out wide. "LOOK!!!!" She screams as she wraps her arms around my neck. When she finally let's go of my neck, may I say nearly chocking me, she grabs the end of the landyard that's hanging in her neck and shoves it into my face.

"Wow... Like you didn't have that in the morning!" I mutter. We've both had our passes hanging on lanyards and I've assumed that she's showing me the same pass she had this morning. Boy, how big of a mistake I made!

"No, you dingus! READ IT!!!" She screams even louder this time. Yeah, she fangirls as well...

So, I read it.

STAFF PASS: ROOSTER TEETH

NAME: TANYA RODRIGUEZ

"WHAT?" I exclaim.

"Yeah, I'll be helping them out tomorrow, at their stand!" And we start to scream out loud together. I mean, who doesn't like Rooster Teeth! Tanya is probably, like, THE biggest Rooster Teeth fan. I like them as well, but not that much. I'm happy that Tanya is happy.

"And what happened with you today, Timi?" Tanya asks, slightly out of breath from all the jumping around.

"Uh... Not much..." I say linking my hands together behind my back.

"Oh, come on! Something must have happened! But, come on, we gotta get home before all of the pizzerias close. I want to eat pizza!" She chuckles and links arms with me trying to pull me away from my place, but I won't budge.

"Wha?" She asks, surprised.

"I... Uh... Well, I'll have to wait for some... Friends of mine. I guess I can call them that." I look over to the door where I can see Jack open the door right now.

"Friends?" Tanya asks suspiciously. "You have no friends... I'm your only friend!" She says jokingly.

"Oh, shut up!" I say while I punch her on the shoulder playfully. "And yeah, friends! Here they come right now!" I turn to the way Mark, Jack, Wade and Bob are coming towards us.

Tanya pokes me in the side with her elbow and motions towards them slightly.

"Fr- Friends?" She blabbers.

"Yep!' I answer popping the 'p'.

"Hey, Shara, oh I mean Timi..." Mark chuckles and waves at us as they get closer.