Chapter 14: We need to talk (Part 2)

(A/N: So I am trying my best to focus onto this story more than any other story that I have because I kind of know where this is going and I'd like to finish this before I move back to my older stories. Enjoy! :3-SharaRogers-Timea)

"I... I need your help..." I mutter.

"Why would you need my help?" Mark's slightly calmer but still pissed off voice spits.

I can see the red seeping into his eyes again. Gosh, here he comes again...

"I think that we both have the same problem..." I say a tad bit more confidently as Mark turns to me with a surprised expression.

"What do you mean 'same problem'?" He asks, confused.

I take an orange bottle of pills out of one of the pockets of my bag, there are only a few pills missing. I've stopped you from taking those... You don't want to lose me now, do you? "Just read the bottle, it will tell you everything... I can't really explain it, but my doctor can..." His eyes fly over the writing on the bottle and seconds later he jumps up with the bottle still in his hand and run down the hallway with the doors.

Minutes later, however, he returns with an orange bottle in one hand and another in the other. He gives me the other bottle, the one he just bought out of his room. The exact same description and the same drug, however, he's supposed to be taking them in a higher dosage... The bottle is still full... He's more severe...

"How did you know?" Mark asks softly and surprisingly calmly.

"I just recognised the symptoms... Not many people's eyes turn red... Mine turn pink... Not many people have blinding headaches for days on end... I do too, sometimes..."

"Really? And you knew that this is going on, from those two symptoms?" Mark stares at me, the red getting more and more dominant in his eyes... Timi I am seriously telling you that this is not good...

"And your sudden mood changes. Yes, I know that people have mood changes but they don't happen this quickly... It happens to me as well, sometimes. However, because I'm in a less severe condition... It is easier for me to fight it off, to not obey to it. And as I can see on your prescription bottle, you need to take a higher dosage then me, which can only mean that your condition is more sever than mine..."

Mark's POV

"So what you're saying is that you can tell when that thing..." Hey! Since when am I a thing?? "Controls me, when it tells me what to do and when I do things naturally?" I ask. Pondering over an action that I might regret later. God... Don't do that! We don't want to keep her even if we now know that we have the same problem, we don't need her!

"Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying!" Shara smiles at me. Not a bright smile but a small, sad smile.

"So can you tell who this is?" I lean in and kiss Shara softly on the lips then pull away, just an inch. She looks a bit startled but wraps her arms around my neck ad pulls me closer. I lay her down on the sofa.

I told you not to do it! You've only known her for 2 days!

"So... Who was it?" I ask while touching our noses together.

"You..." She mutters softly then moves her head to touch our lips together again.

I deepen the kiss, by slipping my tongue between her lips. She lets out a soft moan at that move...

The front door opens... "Shit..." I mutter. Well, we've been made... I told you this wasn't a good idea!

Shara's POV

Mark kissed me for the second time today. I was surprised, he caught me by surprise of course! Just as we could have got more into things I can hear the front door opening.

"Shit..." Mark mutters.

"Well... We're lucky that the sofa is facing away from the door..." I whisper, just to have my mouth covered. There aren't many lights on so we might not be spotted but I can feel Mark moving lower, making sure he won't be seen. He rests his head into the crook of my neck. His hot breath tickles my skin.

I listen to the voices. I hear two people for now. A girl's a boy's voice. The girl is Tanya, I would recognise her voice anywhere.

"Do you wanna come in or somethin'?" I hear a rough Irish accent. Jack...

"Yeah, I can't see why not..." Tanya says brightly. They then walk down the hallway and enter a room, I can hear the door close.

"That was a close one..." Mark mutters as he slowly lifts up his head from the crook of my neck.

I hear the door opening again. "God damn it..." Mark mutters as he drops his head down to the crook of my neck, again. Oh you like this don't you...

This time I hear two boys' voices.

"Well this was fun wasn't it?" The deeper voice asks. Bob.

"Yeah... Well, goodnight!" The other voice says as they both disappear into one of the rooms each.

"So uhm... Do you want to come over to my place?" I whisper. Mark nods slowly.

He scrambles off of me and then I stand up. We try to leave the flat as silently as possible so that we won't wake up the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Over in Tanya and my flat~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... Uhm... Where were we?" Mark asks as we settle down into my sofa.

(A/N: FINALLY!! A longer chapter! Well, as you guys can probably figure out the next chapter will start with some smut... I have never really written a full on smut piece so it might be crappily written however you will be able to skip it if you're not comfortable reading smut... It won't really matter to the plot if you do so! :3-SharaRogers-Timea)