Chapter 12: Go

"When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

It's where my demons hide

It's where my demons hide"

(From Demons by Imagine Dragons again... Such a beautiful song...)

Shara's POV

Mark kissed me softly then jumped up, muttered something like and apology and said that he's going back to his flat.

Now, I', just sitting there on the curb and stare in front of me. Slightly shocked from what just happened.

"Timi! Timi, where are you?" I hear Tanya's voice calling out just around the corner. I stand up as I hear her hurried footsteps getting closer to the corner and I meet her there.

"I'm right here." I say as I wear a small smile on my face.

"Thanks God..." She mutters as she grabs me by the shoulders and holds me out at arms length.

"What the..." I ask surprised by the panicky state that Tanya is in.

"We've seen Mark leave a few minutes ago and we didn't see you with him so I had to find you." She says, hurriedly. "Come on, let's get back in with everyone else..." She grabs me by the wrist and starts to pull me towards the entrance of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOOOOOOOHH.... Time skip....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Heh... Don't have much else to say about it... Hope you're enjoying it! ^-^

Now you're just like a mindless zombie you... UGH! WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO THIS! I can hear my mind screaming at me while I mindlessly stir my cappuccino that I just got from the till. I mean, now you're just gonna think about him all the time... This is not good...

"Oi! Earth to Planet Timi!" I hear Tanya shrieking. "Oh Gosh! Don't just sit here! Go after him!"

I look at her, eyes wide. "What?" "Go after him!" She stands up and let's me out from my seat. "Go and talk to him..." She says, keeping me at arm's length. She then reaches down for my bag with one had and gives it to me. "Go!"

I take a final look at everyone sitting at the table then turn around and proceed to literally run out from the restaurant.

(A/N: OK... I am really sorry to have such a short chapter for such wait but I seem to be in a bit of a writer's block so... I can't really write much... Sorry... I've got a new cover pic tough! I like it! What do you think?)