Chapter 2: A Pleasant Surprise

(A/N: This one's a tad bit shorter than the last one but, hey! At least I'm progressing the story, eh? Anyway, on with the story! Oh and the pictures on the side are of Wade, Mark, Bob and Jack!-SharaRogers-Timea)

"Uh... Yeah, I... Am..." By the time I get to the end of my sentence I realise who I'm talking to. "And..." I clear my throat after my voice breaks. "And you're Jacksepticeye-"

"The Bossiest Boss that has ever Bossed!" We say together and then chuckle. Gosh, the nerves are kicking in again...

I mean, yeah, I do have a decent amount of Subscribers. I've just hit 200, 000, (A/N: In reality, I've just hit 40, but I don't mind! :3) but being recognised by the Boss is like... Wow!

"I'm actually subscribed..." Jack brings me back to Earth (if that's even possible today).

"Hm?" I ask making eye contact with him for a second.

"To your channel! I'm subscribed to your channel." He repeats.

I just can't say anything... I become breathless and I just lock everyone else out. It's just me and Jack... He's subscribed... He's subscribed! HE'S SUBSCRIBED!!!! My internal Goddess dances around.

"Shara? Shara, are you alright?" I can suddenly feel his hands shake my shoulders, bringing me back once again.

"Oh, yeah! Why?" I stare at him, confused.

"I've asked you whether I could introduce you to some of my friends." He points to a stall with a bunch of people standing around it.

"Uh... Yeah, sure! But please just call me Timi!" I exclaim and smile widely. Bouncing a bit, making my pigtails bounce as well.

"OK, Timi!" He throws his hands into the air. "Follow the smell of COOKIES!!!" (A/N: Don't ask why... XD) And he grabs one of my wrists. Pulling me through the crowd after him.

"Here we are!" We stop in front of the stall he pointed to before. It's covered with red 'M's and 'W's and Septic eyes and a symbol I can't exactly recall. No... There's no way... I nearly say out loud as we get past the group of people standing in from of the stall.

"Hey, guys! Oi! Mark! Wade? Bob? Are you guys listening?" Jack shouts at the three men inside the stall, standing and sitting around, drinking coffee and energy drinks and eating sandwiches. "You're having lunch right now, right?"

Jack is standing in the doorway and the people inside can't see me but, unfortunately, I can't see them properly either.

"Yeah, we are. Why Jack?" A sweet, deep voice asks. I've heard this voice before and I could recognise it anywhere!

"I need you guys for a tick." He steps back a bit and motions for me to step in front of him. I do so, hesitantly. I have my gaze plastered to the ground but then I remember that these guys are just like anyone else! They're not even a royalty! They are just like me or Tanya but they have a lot more friends. So I lift my head up and my bangs slip in front of my eye and my gaze is met with a softer gaze from a pair of puppy like, molten chocolate brown eyes. Mark...

" Shara, right? Shara Rogers..." Oh Gosh, even my YouTuber name rolls off his tongue perfectly!

"Yeah, I am. But please just call me Timi." I somehow manage to say.

"Great, I'm a fan!" He extends his hand out for me to shake. I take it and shake it.

"I am as well!" A second man exclaims. Oh, Gosh... That's Bob.

"And me!" A third man says. Wade...

"But... How?" I say with a mixture of confusion, suprisement and shock.

"From Mark..." Wade and Bob point at Mark who points over my shoulder. I look over to where he's pointing to. "From Jack..." He says as I look back at him with a more confused expression.

"And I have found you through your friend's fanimation! She did this fanimation a while back and she told me that you were the reason she has started to watch me, so I've decided to give you a chance and I thought that you have some good content so... I've subscribed and have recommended you to my friends as well." Jack smiles.

"But unfortunately our lunch break will end in just a few minutes. I don't want to throw you out or anything, you'd be the last person I'd throw out from here anyway! But it would be great to go out and have a coffee with you and just chat, really!" Mark chuckles.

"How about tonight? After the convention closes?" I ask. I always want things to happen quickly... And come on! Who would want to wait ages for a coffee with THE Markiplier???

"Yeah, that would be great! Would that be alright with you guys?" He turns to look at everyone and earns a satisfied nod from them. "Meet us at 8, tonight at the main entrance. If anything happens or we're not there by 10 past... Here..." He grabs a piece of paper quickly and pulls a pen out of his pocket. He scribbles something onto the paper. "Call me. I will alwa-" Wade clears his throat. "Oh, when was the last time I didn't answer your call? You know what? Don't answer that... I will answer most of the time!"

"That's better..." Wade mumbles and he makes me chuckle.

"I'll see you guys later then..." I say, still quite overwhelmed from what happened in the past 10 minutes.

I've gotta get out... Now. Need some air... This is a bit all too much... I start to look for the closest exit which I find quickly and flee for a couple of minutes. Deep breaths... I consider texting Tanya while I try to stand straight on my feet but I decide not to. Let it be a surprise for her!

Okay... Should be alright now... I decide to spend the rest of my day just wondering around, exploring things so that it'll be easier to find stuff to do together tomorrow. 8 pm came by pretty quickly...

(A/N: Chapter 2! I'm really proud of this story... This is like my first ever proper Markiplier fan fiction... I really hope you guys like it as well! Please like and live comments of what you think so far! They would help me a lot! :3-SharaRogers- Timea)