Chapter 9: Why?

(A/N:So... Sorry this took a bit longer than the others... I actually ran out of already written stuff after the last chapter XD, anyway on the side another pic of the man himself that is oh so good to admire, Markiplier!-SharaRogers-Timea)

Mark's POV (Surprised, eh? Always bringing in something new.... Anyway, on with the story!)

"Well done..." Mutters Wade as we watch Timi leave our table towards the restrooms.

"I'll go after her..." Tanya jumps up and rushes away as well.

"What the fuck was that Mark? She was expecting an answer-"

"Or at least something!" Wade cuts into Jack's words, leaving him outing like a little 5-year-old.

"What is up with you?" Bob prompts me finally.

I just stare at them in discust, with myself of course, not believing what just happened.

"I... I don't know..." I stutter. "I saw... I saw something in her eyes... I... I panicked..."

Shara'sPOV

Heh... It really does seem like you're not good enough....... Mutters my inner... Goddess? I guess, partly, yeah... But she has this nasty side as well.... A dark... Dark side....

I just run into a booth and slam the door behind me and lock it, then I proceed to slide down with my back against it until I feel my heels hitting my bottom. You've just embarrassed yourself in front of everyone and he doesn't even like you! Shut up... You're just a little fangirl he felt sorry to! Shut up. You're not more than what your father said about us... A little bitch who is not good for anything, who would not be missed by anyone if you'd kill yourself! SHUT UP! Hell... There's a bridge right outside... Why don't we get this over with already, you useless little piece of sh-

"SHUT UP!!!" I finally scream out and that's when I hear the door open...

(A/N: Hey guys! I know this is a little short one but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for longer! From now on the chapters will be a lot slower because I'm gonna have to type them up! Anyway, if you like this please press the like button and leave comments of what you think I should improve on...-SharaRogers-Timea :3)