Chapter 18: The Break Down (Part 1)

(A/N: Oooooh... Cards Against Humanity... I, myself, have never played the game however I have seen Cryaotic and Markimoo play it and I find it quite interesting so I am hoping to get it in the near future... And by the way... For people who don't know this game, there are some pretty offensive stuff in there... I mean, it is called a 'party game for horribke people' after all XD I'm going to have to include some of the questions/sentences and I will try to avoid offensive stuff however, I might put some in just for the lolz XD :3

(Edit: Cards Against Humanity will be a couple of chapters later... Changed my mind! :3 -SharaRogers-Timea)

Shara's POV

"TANYAAAA! WHERE ARE YOU??" I burst into her room without even knocking.

"Sean... I'm gonna have to go for a bit but I will be back... Or you know what? You should go and record some more and then sleep... Love you... Bye!" She closes her laptop. "'Sup Timi?"

"Where is that Victorian dress and the accessories?" I ask panicking a bit.

"Why would you need those?" She asks, just as surprised as I was a few minutes ago.

"I'm going to be on Table Flip... On Table Flip... Do you know what that means?" I ask.

"You can dress up in Victorian times clothing?" Tanya searches through hangers and finally pulls out a white bag like thing on a hanger and carefully hands it over to me.

"Well, yeah, that... And I'll be able to meet The Grumps!" I say excitedly as I place the hanger with the white bag down onto Tanya's bed. "Now, can you help me dress up? I'm gonna have to show my outfit to Mark..." I chuckle.

"Of course!" She chuckles as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... You were talking to Jack before I walked in..." I state as she finishes my make up with my lipstick.

"Yeah... I was." She smiles fondly at the mention of the name 'Jack'. "He said he wanted to ask me out but he wasn't sure he was ready for another long distance relationship... So..." She trails off.

"So?" I ask, curiously.

"So he didn't..." She smiles at me weakly. "At least we talk and occasionally play games together like GTA and things like that... You're ready!" She says as she finishes to fix a small purple hat with black lace into my hair with several hundreds of bobby pins.