Chapter 17: Meeting the Grumps (Part 1)

(A/N: Okay... So first off, I know that Markimoo has already been on table flip once but hey! I can rewrite stuff! So basically what's happening in this chapter is that, this is going to be Mark's first time on Table Flip and they are going to play a different game as well so yeah... I'm excited about this one! Oh... PS. The pic on the side is what Shara, I mean, I, am basically going to wear on the set of Table Flip, although I will describe it... :3-SharaRogers-Timea)

Weeks fly by and without noticing I realise that me and Mark had been together for a month today.... Wow... It's weird that my inner side hasn't really caused any problems... Oi! You do know I can hear you, right? Shut up... I kind of learnt how to handle it...

We're cuddling on the sofa, under a big pile of blankets, not doing anything else just lying there... With me lying half on and half off of Mark and my head is rested on his chest. I feel his chest rise and fall with each breath taken in; I can feel the soft beating of his heart in the same rhythm as mine... That is, until Mark's phone rings...

"Oh Goddamn it! Who is it now?" He fishes the phone out of his pocket and checks the caller ID. "I'm sorry but I have to take this..." He says as he gets up quickly and walks to the way of his bedroom to take the phone call (yes, we are in his flat).

Mark's POV

Feeling Timi lying on my chest is a feeling I could get used to quite quickly... Feeling the heat of her skin through my shirt and her soft hair under my chin... Is that... My phone?

"Oh Goddamn it!" Fishing the phone out of my pocket is proving to be a hard task while trying to not hit Timi. I check the caller ID. Suzy Grump... Well I guess you're gonna have to take that! Shame it has to ruin this... Romantic moment! Shut up!

I mutter an apology towards Timi and make my way to my bedroom to take the call.

"Hey Mark!" I can hear Suzy's voice on the other side of the line. Gosh it's still hard to believe that one of the people that I look up to can just call me and... Wow... I would much rather be with her than Shara... I think she has a better style... I'm not surprised...

"Hey, Suzy! What's up?" I ask while sitting down onto my bed.

"The sky..." She mutters innocently and chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah! And the sun, the stars and the moon!" I chuckle as well.

"Sorry, I just couldn't leave the opportunity!" She mutters still in that innocent voice. "Aaaanyway... You know we have this show called Table Flip going on with Barry?"

"Yeah... I think I've seen a few of the episodes as well..." I mutter while trying to think back through all of the Game Grumps videos I've seen.

"Cool! Then you know what they are about! We basically dress up in old, Victorian times clothes and play 'old fashioned' games! Like Meta Game and Betrayal in the House on the Hill..." Oh, wow she sounds really excited about it.

"Yeah... And what will we be playing?" I ask, curiously. I've always loved old board and card games...

Her answer is something I was not really expecting. I game I have played hours on end with friends. "Cards Against Humanity!" She is really excited about it.

"Oh, I'm in!" I stand up from my bed hurriedly. I mean, who doesn't like Cards Against Humanity? It's just impossible to hate that game.

"Nice! Oh... And one more thing... Do you have anyone you could drag along with you? We'd need one more player... If not then it's alright cause we could just get Ross or Danny in so..."

"Well... I do have a person in mind who would probably be more than happy to spend a day filming with The Grumps..." I smile. "She also likes Victorian styled clothing and games so... Yeah, I'm pretty sure she'll be able to come with me! Her name is Timi..."

"Okay, cool! Can't wait to meet her! And you, of course, Mark!" She chuckles. "I'll see you tomorrow morning at the Grump Quaters!"

"Morning at Grump Quaters... And should we bring costumes?" I ask while I walk closer to the door to leave and tell Timi the news as soon as I end the call.

"Yeah... It would be a lot easier that way..."

"Okay, great! See ya tomorrow!" "Bye!" And she ends the call.

I run out to the living room, excitedly. Throwing myself onto the sofa, next to Timi.

"Who was it? If you don't mind me asking..." She asks as she let's me climb under the blankets with her again, trying to find the position we were in before the disruption.

"Oh... It was Suzy..." I answer casually.

"Wait... WHAT?" She looks at me, all wide eyed. "Do you mean Suzy from the Grumps... As in Arin's wife Suzy? Mortemer??" She nearly jumps from excitement.

"Yeah, her!" I smile at her excitement. She's so cute when excited... Shut up... No you shut up... I'm in love with her and you can't change my feelings towards her...

"What did she want?" She asks, slightly confused.

"Oh, just asked me to be in one of her videos... And..." I pause a bit.

"And? AND WHAT??" Whoa... A bit too excited there...

"She asked me to take someone with me because she needs one more person on the panel..." Her eyes widen even more, if that's even possible.

"And?" She nearly whispers with quivering lips.

"Do you have any Victorian styled dresses? Cause you're gonna need one..." She literally jumps up and jumps around my living room, then makes her way through the main door, nearly flying from happiness, making her way into her flat screaming "I WILL BE BACK!!" On her way.

Such a silly goober... Now, where did I put that tux?

(A/N: Hey, guys! I'm so excited about making my character meet the Grumps in the next chapter! :3 I hope you enjoy!-SharaRogers-Timea ^w^)