//|7|\\

Shadow woke up to a kick in the gut - definitely not a nice way to come back around but it did its job nonetheless. He jumped up and looked at whoever had kicked him, the not-so fox 'cub'. "You'll pay for that you sorry excuse of a deformation." Tails just rolled his eyes. "You act like I give a f'ck."

Shadow looked at an angered Sonic. His enemy being woken up and having two kids dumped on him by an older variant of his 'brother' was a satisfying sight. Sonic stared back. Shadow was well aware Sonic would get him back somehow, but he didn't care. He was satisfied for the day.

"Shadow and Sonic have been captured." Amy stated. "Wow... your eggman doesn't mess around." Sonic remarked. The group just stared at him, not amused in the slightest. "Sorry, Continue." "We have a plan but we need your help." Amy continued as she looked at the two hedgehogs. "Why us?" Shadow asked "Well, you two are... tiny." Knuckles pointed out "Tiny enough to fit through the vents."

Shadow stood up, anger present in his eyes. "Listen up you b'tch. I will not be told I'm small by some idiot who doesn't doesn't know what a ruler is!" He shouted. "I know what a ruler is! It's something made by the government!" Knuckles argued "It's a f'cking stick used to measure!" Shadow shouted.

Sonic took it upon himself to hold Shadow back. "Calm down Shadow." He sighed. "You cannot command me around!" Shadow shouted, turning his head to look at the other hedgehog. "I'm not... just please... calm down." Shadow huffed, he wasn't calming down to benefit that waste of skin. "Two people are in danger!" Sonic argued "We need to get them back home to their kids." Shadow growled, finally giving in.

Damn that stupid hedgehog. He always knew where to find Shadow's soft spots. He was like a microscopic germ, wriggling into his system and using his own body against him. If only he could crush them.

____________________________

The pair were exhausted to say the least. The small Sonic was fast, energetic and a kidnapper. They couldn't even dream of beating him.

"Why does he want Amy so bad!" Knuckles huffed in frustration. Tails half-heartedly shrugged. He should get out more often, tinkering with machines doesn't help you athletically. Knuckles placed Tails back on the ground before sitting down. "Thanks Knux." Tails smiled. Knuckles nodded.

Suddenly, a large squeal interrupted their break. They looked at one another, fear very evident. "Amy!" They both shouted in unison, adrenalin vanquishing their exhaustion. The two took off running to the source of the scream, eventually landing at a loop.

Amy was there, the weird Sonic and a few friends looking at her. "Is that... me?" Tails shivered at the sight. "I don't like this universe..." he practically wailed.

It then came to Tails' attention the tiny variants of themselves communicate through sign language. He could communicate with them. "Wait...." he whispered.

Tails then walked out of his spot, catching the tiny things' attention. Tails began to sign to them, each replying. Knuckles and Amy could only watch in amazement and confusion as their friend attempted to reason with them. Tails nodded at the tiny fox, then the tiny hedgehog, before turning to his friend.

"They said the apologise, they have never seen another Mobian and only see Eggman after hours of running." He stated "They never meant to hurt anyone and are going to show us their portal." Tails concluded. "Sonic is also interested in Amy." Tails added. Amy's face screwed up, an awkward laugh escaping her lips. "How... Nice..." She murmered "I just love a reminder of your obsessive days." Knuckles joked, mimicking Amy's voice. "They'll slow down for us, so let's go." Tails stated.