Chapter 1 "The Queen of Crescendo" [part 1]

I was once called Milaia. I was a girl from a Kingdom of Lies, until fate made me find my true home. But the dark magic of my enemies took me to a Lost Kingdom, and there I found more than an ally, I found my soulmate.

 But the dark magic of my enemies took me to a Lost Kingdom, and there I found more than an ally, I found my soulmate

Now that girl no longer exists.

Now I am Gaia, the Queen of Crescendo. A Queen with access to an incomparable power of creation. A Queen who has shadows within her. A Queen that is engaged.

I didn't think everything would change so fast.

It had only been three months since I had met Phoenix, but it felt much longer.

In just three months, so much had happened.

My rescue mission to the Kingdom of Crescendo was taken as the proof my enemies needed to sink me further.

A black magic witch, they called me, and everyone who hated me hated me even more. The soldiers had seen it, there was no denying it. Many whispered that something dark lay within me. No one dared to face me about it.

But everyone knew that I was capable of consuming the beasts in seconds, everyone knew that I could let the shadows come out at any moment and finish them all off. That fear perhaps translated into respect, but it was fear nonetheless.

But that wasn't the biggest of my problems.

War was.

In those three months, the war had already begun.

I soon discovered that war is not only on the battlefield, but in every day life. Every failed mission, every attack on supplies, every citizen targeted and killed. They were all acts of war, a war I wanted to avoid at all costs, but which had already begun.

But, luckily, I was not alone against this war. I was supported by a loyal group of people who were following me in this madness.

Each of my friends took a specific course in this war.

Galaga, the First Commander of my troops, started with battle training. She called everyone who wanted to fight to train, and to my surprise, many accepted. Within three months, my army began to take shape.

 Within three months, my army began to take shape