26. Kiss me like you mean it

Aisha stood awkwardly in their new chambers as Aemond shut the door.

"Aisha..." she turned to him her feet twisting on the ground. ''I fell in love with you the day that I met you, and then I fell in love with the person you are. I got to fall in love with you twice. That's — that's magic. You are magic." He chuckled stepping towards her. "You're the first thing I've believed in since — since I don't even remember, but you make me feel like its okay to be me, that I'm not... I don't know, some monster."

"You are a not a monster, I'm entirely sure you are more human than I." Aisha told him confidently. Aemond opened his mouth nervously before closing it again. "Are you nervous?" Aisha asked and Aemond nodded. "Me too." She admitted.

Aemond stared back at her and thought back to Aegon's not to subtle comments about him fucking Aisha and when Aemond couldn't satisfy she would run to Aegon. But that small smile she gave him made Aegon's arrogant voice vanish from his mind. She ran a hand through her hair pushing it out of her face as he got closer.

"If you are waiting for permission to kiss me..." Aisha began. "You don't have to ask." She reminded him.

He kissed her and she couldn't help her laugh as he pulled back.

"I'm sorry." Aemond whispered.

"You don't have to do that." Aisha told him.

"what?" Aemond asked.

"Kiss me as though we are breaking a rule or something." Aisha told him. "I'm yours and you are mine." She reminded him. "Kiss me like you mean it." Aisha instructed and Aemond stepped forward his lips molding with hers as his hands held to her hips. She ran her fingers down his neck and shoulders pulling at his shirt. His hands fumbled with her dress as he dipped his head to her clavicle, enticing her with gentle kisses as his long fingers tugged at her dress. The dress fell away easily, exposing her body, flushed with desire, before she had a chance to register the cool air blowing in from the window on her skin, Aemond's lips had found her again, his hand cupping her right breast. She arched back, relishing the sensation.

He moved her back laying her back in his bed, he trailed his mouth down across her body, nipping and sucking and kissing every inch of her.

+

In the morning Aemond opened his eyes and saw Aisha still curled up next to him. He leaned into her running a hand over her side gently when he felt a wetness on the sheets. He pulled back the blanket and saw the blood. Aegon had lied. Aisha was still pure and all his Aemond thought confidently.

"Good morning." Aisha whispered turning in his arms.

"Good morning." He echoed not having any words of his own that would describe his euphoric feeling still rushing through him, like his whole body was electrified. Completely different from Aegon taking him to the pleasure house that was for sure. She lay back sinking into the pillow as Aemond rolled over resting an elbow next to her and stared down at her. She stared up at him as his lips collided with her again. A smile on her face as he pulled away but the door swung open and Aegon stepped in.

"Brother!" Aegon declared joyously. "Oh, Aisha... what are you doing here?" He asked innocently.

"Get out Aegon." Aemond hissed as Aisha bunched up the blankets around her.

"Why?" Aegon countered.

"This is very disrespectful to my wife." Aemond said possessively.

"Oh your wife." Aegon repeated slowly as his eyes drifted to Aisha. "I wondered why I drank so much last night." He chuckled. "I assume you both got a full nights sleep, nothing entertaining, but... somehow you lost your dress." Aegon remarked picking it up. "Come and get it." He said and Aisha was sure that Aegon was still drunk. She knew they were each other first loves but he was married to Helaena and Aisha was now married to Aemond. Nothing could ever happen.

"Go away Aegon." Aemond hissed pulling up his pants before storming over to him and grabbing Aisha's dress but Aegon pulled it away from Aemond.

"I want to give this dress to Aisha though, I'm confident you wouldn't look nearly as beautiful in it as she." Aegon tormented.

"Aegon!" Aemond hissed. Aisha stared back at him and Aegon saw the hurt in her eyes. He didn't want to hurt Aisha, he loved her. Aegon sighed walking over to the bed and placing it down before her.

"I still love you." He whispered kissing her cheek gently before turning and leaving. Aemond slammed the door behind him before collecting himself. He stared at the closed door a moment longer his hands fisted at his sides. He let out a shaky breath before he felt Aisha's hand in his.

She didn't say a word she just kissed his shoulder wrapping her arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms over hers and leaned back into her.