9

song of the chapter : inside out - duster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I here wil knock on my door, It was thankfully knocked,

"tommy?!"
"TOMMY?!" wil 'yells' I start crying and slide against the wall to the floor resting my head in my knees.

He's gonna find out.

He will beat me if he finds out how pathetic and week I am.

If my dad finds out that someone else knows I wont have functioning legs...

stupid.

stupid.

stupid.

I start scratching at the back of my hand to the point it starts bleeding.

Wilbur then somehow opens the door by force, philza, and techno were downstairs watching a movie so they might have not heard-.

I was still here bawling my eyes out basically having a panic attack. Wilbur raps his arms around me, I jump a little, im not used to touch, thats why im not really big on hugging and shit.

"tommy its okay! Im not going to hurt you! Just breathe.! in.. out... in... out... good."

I calm down, and wipe my tears.
"your suprisingly good at calming people." I akwardly laugh. (i dont even think akwardly is a word idk)

Wilbur lets go of me,

"tommy? what was that about??"

"I dont want to talk about it right now."

"you were in the bathroom for a while." wil says

"I was just using the bathroom..." I reply

"I know your lying, cause if you were 'just using the bathroom' then why did you go right after we ate?You did this with mc donalds to!" he says, he definitely suspects something...

"wil-"

"oh right sorry"

wilburs pov :

"oh right sorry" I didnt want to push it im just worried for him. I want to help him. I want him to know im there for him, everyone is.

tommys pov :

"im tired im just going to go to bed." I sigh and get up so does wilbur and he leaves, once I make sure he's not near I go back in the bathroom and get the razor and hide it in my room.

tommorow is going to be more exhausting.

I close the door and get back in bed, and drift into my thoughts.

I never really know why?

why does my dad find it fun to beat me? is it really that entertaining?

why do my friends hate me?

why do they act like they care?

why am I so fat? I never eat? so w-why?

why am I so weak?

why am I so pathetic?

why

why

why is my life so fuck up?

why me?

I start silentley crying then fell asleep.