Update 2.0

Hello! I want to thank you for all the love and comments. I love reading them and even though I haven't done updates on here I am still working on publishing this story. There are just two things I need to announce.

I am still editing and revising for publishing. However, things came up and I needed to get a new job. I work many more hours than I'm used to and I'm learning how to balance work, my book, and myself. I am on the seventh and final revision! After I will just be doing editing then it's done and will be sent out to publishers.

Second, I have been worried to tell this, but I have made many changes to the book. The plot is still the same and all the main characters are still in the book. But I have made so many changes that I would maybe consider it a very different take on the story. There are a few parts of the book that align with the rough draft. I plan to keep my old draft on Wattpad as it was my outlet when I was struggling in high school and I would like anyone to read it.

I would say the changes are a more set antagonist, more backstory on Lia and Vex, creating some new characters, and a whole new ending. I don't want to spoil anything. :) And maybe some more violence. 

When my book is published I will post about it here in this story and on my account. Thank you all for everything. This book has been my backbone through tough times and every comment, view, and vote has been so encouraging and appreciated. I dream to become an author and this book has inspired me to do it. 

:)