2 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

I talked a good game but I'd never followed an Alpha into a bathroom and locked the door before.

Something had come over me from the moment I'd walked into the bar that my friend Tae had recommended.

Jimin's scent had overpowered me from the moment it reached my nose and then there I was sucking a stranger's cock in the restroom at a bar.

I couldn't believe what I was doing but I couldn't stop either.

I'd started out wanting to be a challenge for him but all I ended up wanting was to please him.

It was like a gravitational force that I couldn't deny.

I always thought it was ridiculous the way other Omegas acted like they were powerless against an Alpha.

I'd never felt that way for a man before, that was until I met him.

He told me I didn't have to blow him but his scent had changed the second I got on my knees.

I knew I had no choice but to follow through and that scared me a little, It also turned me on.

I knew I couldn't leave that bathroom until he was satisfied.

He could tear me apart if I even tried.

"Suck me." he commanded and I moaned involuntarily.

When my mouth was over Jimin's cockhead, I felt a shudder run through his body.

I wanted more than anything to reach into my pants and play with myself but I didn't know if he'd like that.

I wanted him to tell me what to do.

Jimin seemed as though he wanted my consent but I wanted him to take me.

I wanted him to dominate me.

My lips slid over his shaft and I took more of him in.

I felt his hand slide over the top of my head and he fisted my hair.

"More."

He said the word and then pulled my hair back so that my throat had to open further.

His cock slid down my throat and I choked a little at first but when I looked up, he was smiling at me.

I wanted more of that, so I did my best to take the full length of his massive Alpha cock as deep down as I could.

When the base would hit my lips, I just had to relax.

It wasn't like I was giving him a blow job.

Jimin had completely taken over.

He was holding my hair and fucking my face.

His breath quickened and he lost control.

All I could do was try to breathe and take it, He moaned loudly and I knew he was getting close.

I brought my hand up to cup his balls and felt them draw up the instant I touched them.

I ran my thumb gently over the soft sac and Jimin took one more ragged breath.

"Oh, fuck." he said.

I felt the explosion of his ejaculation hit the back of my throat.

His sticky sweet load coated my mouth when he pulled back a little but I still swallowed every drop.

When he was almost finished, I sucked harder and milked him dry.

Jimin just looked at me for a long moment, I could tell he was trying to decide what to do next.

"Get up." he said in a horse voice.

"Get off the fucking bathroom floor." The harsh tone of his voice caught me off guard.

"Are you mad?" I asked softly.

"Did I do it wrong?"

I didn't have a lot of experience, so it was possible that I'd messed it up.

He came down my throat but maybe my performance was disappointing anyway.

"I don't want you on the floor."

"I shouldn't have let you do that here." he said and finished zipping up his pants.

"I want to do more with you but I don't want it here in the bar bathroom."

"Okay." I said.

I was relieved that he wasn't upset but it was still weird.

He seemed like he was struggling with something.

"I'm not going to lie." Jimin said.

"I want to fuck you, I have to fuck you. Come home with me?"

"Let me pleasure you too in my bed, I don't want to take your ass here."

It didn't sound like he was asking whether I wanted to be fucked or not.

It sounded like he was saying he'd do it in his bed where I'd get pleasure too or he intended to take me right there if I refused his offer.

I'd pushed him until he couldn't resist.

It was my fault that I was in that position but I felt bad too.

He seemed to be struggling with his instincts.

That was sexy as fuck.

Knowing that he was torn made my dick leak precum.

"I'll go home with you." I said.

____________________________________