9 (M)

JIMIN POV

I thought he was going to say something but in a flash, he was on his feet and his lips were pressed against mine.

He dragged me from the kitchen into the living room and shoved me down on the sofa.

"Get your cock out." He said as he started to get undressed.

My dick surged at the sight of his lean muscular body.

"Is this safe?"

"Of course it's safe."

"Now get your dick out, alpha."

"You're awfully commanding."

"I'm supposed to be in charge here." I said with a smile.

"It's the hormones." He bent over and yanked the button on my fly open.

"I guess I'll just do this myself."

Jungkook pulled my cock out and then climbed onto my lap.

A second later, his tight slick was sliding down the length of my shaft and he was riding me hard.

His lips found mine again and then he bit my bottom lip just hard enough to make me yelp.

I smacked his ass and then gripped his hip to help him bounce on my cock.

"You're feisty like this, I like it."

With my hand steadying him, He leaned back a little bit and I got to see his body stretched out before me as he rode my cock.

His erection was red and looked like it needed my attention, so I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started to slowly jack him off.

"I'll come all over you if you keep doing that." He said breathlessly.

"That's what I want."

"I want you to paint me white with your sweet cum and I want to feel that tight ass flex around my dick." I growled.

He gave me exactly what I asked for.

Jungkook was so sensitive from his pregnancy that he came hard and fast with just a few strokes.

The feeling of his ass clamping down around my shaft as he came was more than I could take.

The sound of him crying out my name took me over the edge.

My cock flexed and filled his ass full of my ejaculation.

He rode me until I was finished and his tight ass had milked me of every drop of my seed.

"That was so good, baby." I said as he collapsed against my chest.

"I'm sorry I was so aggressive."

"I'm not usually like that." he panted.

"You don't have to be sorry."

"You don't ever have to be sorry." I said and kissed the top of his head.

"I like you being on top riding me I can't say that I've ever done that before."

"How is your hangover?" he asked.

"Gone, I'm completely fine." I said.

"I'm feeling pretty good too but that toast didn't hold me well."

"You want pancakes?" I asked.

"Are you going to make me pancakes?" He asked cheerfully as he slipped off of me.

Since he was already pregnant, my knot didn't rise. It was amazing to me how my body knew just what to do with him.

"I'm going to take you out to breakfast if you'll let me."

"I owe you that much."

"Don't you have to go to work?"

"It's my company." I said.

"I can go in when I want."

"It's not something I'd normally do but I want to take you out for breakfast, Please let me."

"I have work too." Jungkook said.

"Do you like your job?" I asked him. "Do you love it?"

"I don't." Jungkook answered without hesitation.

"I do it to pay the bills."

"Then you're not going back, My Omega doesn't need to work but if you want to work, you should be doing something you love."

"I won't have it any other way."

"How am I going to pay my rent and my bills in the meantime?"

"You're not."

"I'll pay your bills and you can move into my place."

"You saw it a few weeks back."

"Don't you think you'll like it?" I said.

"We're just going to move in together just like that?" he asked.

"We'll still have plenty of time to get to know each other, I can't lie to you baby, I work a lot."

"I'm not there much, We'll see each other when I can."

"I'll work towards spending less time at work and by the time our baby is here, I promise I'll be working normal hours."

"Or as close to it as someone like me can manage, You think that would work?" I asked.

_________________________________